Manrakhan Mahto Bachelor of Engineering College is a part of the Ranchi University. It is a world class co-educational college.
Facts and Figures of Manrakhan Mahto Bachelor of Engineering College, Ranchi
National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE)
How to Reach
Kedal B.I.T. More Mesra Ranchi â€“ 835217
Why to Join Manrakhan Mahto Bachelor of Engineering College, Ranchi?
- Psychology Research Center: is set up to know the intellectual level, interests, adjustment, aptitudes, personality, etc., of the students by using relevant psychological tests. The Lab has sufficient psychological tests, transparencies and CDâ€™s, related to development and teaching learning.
- Health and Physical Resource Center: for students to indulge in indoor and outdoor sports activities. The indoor games are chess, and carom board and outdoor games are badminton and volleyball to help with the physical, emotional development for the benefit of student.
- Language Lab: where learners can perform language experiments. It is also a lab where speaking and listening is improved with the help of sound equipment by recognizing individual differences and language aptitude of each student. It is self-learning device with microphones, CPU and many CDâ€™s and LCD projector with screen to learn and speak English fluently.
- ICT and ET Laboratory: There is a state-of-the-art computer laboratory that has internet facilities. There are 16 personal computers loaded with the latest configurations. There are also Scanning and Printing facilities, Overhead Projectors, a VCD player, Audio Equipment and a Television.
- Art and Craft Resource Centre: There is a well-equipped art and craft resource centre. The institute feels that canvas is the way to express the inner feeling. Many opportunities are extended to students in many ways to engrave their minds and creativity.
- Library: A well-stocked library with many books and a large collection area for reading that can accommodate students and faculty. These books and journals are the latest national and international issues. With the help of these journals, newspapers and books, the students have access to the most up-to-date and smartest trends in the industry. There is also the online library, CD-ROMS, audio-visual material, etc.