Mangalmay Institute of Engineering and Technology (MIET), Greater Noida is a part of Mangalmay Group of Institutions. It aims to be an Educational Institution at the forefront of change and keep pace with the evolving technology & process practices, to maintain focused connect with the demands of business, Industry, Society and Nation at large.
Facts And Figures of Mangalmay Institute of Engineering and Technology
Mangalmay Foundation Trust
AICTE, New Delhi
AKTU (Formerly known as UPTU)
No. of books available in Library
More than 30,000 books
Hostel and Mess Charges
Rs. 74,000/- Per Annum
How to reach
- 38.9 KM from New Railway Station
- 48.3 Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi
Why to Join Mangalmay Institute Of Engineering and Technology?
- Online certification courses free of cost for meritorious students from University of Maryland, SDA Bocconi School of Management, Georgia Institute of Technology U.S.A., The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University & University of Minnesota.
- Certificate Program in Digital Marketing for Management students.
- Certificate Programs for engineering students in Cloud Computing / Data Analytics / AUTOCAD / MATLAB/ PLC SCADA/ ANDROID/ PHP/ CATIA/ PRO-E/ REVIT/ STAAD PRO etc.
- TCS Certified Computer Labs.
- Nodal Centre for Virtual Labs under direct guidance of IIT, Delhi
- Direct connect of the students through ICT with various IITs, II.Sc. Through their ongoing online programs viz. NPTEL, V-Labs, Spoken Tutorials etc.
- Digital & Automated Library full of e-books and NPTEL DVDs.
- Industrial visits to provide exposure to industrial environment and work conditions.
- Regular Personality Development Programs for students.
- Institutional Partner with NIESBUD.
- Working with Govt. of India under NSDC program.
- IEEE, USA – Faculty & Student Chapter.
Mangalmay Institute of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida Placements
Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida with best placements in Delhi NCR conducted 12 Pool campuses for MBA students in the months of Sept. & amp; Oct. in which JARO EDUCATION, JUST DIAL, DIMENSIONS GROUP, GENPACT, NIIT LTD. & amp; some other companies participated. Total 47 students were placed with highest package of Rs. 6.60 lakhs and average package of Rs. 3.20 Lakhs p.a.
Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida conducted 16 Pool campuses in Sept. & Oct. 2016 for the B.Tech students, in which GENPACT, NIIT, HCL TECH, RAYS EXPORTS & others companies participated. Best Computer Science Placement Colleges in Greater Noida. In all 132 students of B.Tech (CS, ECE, Mechanical & Civil branches) were placed with highest package of Rs. 3.20 lakhs and average package of Rs. 2.40 Lakhs p.a.
Mangalmay Institute of Engineering and Technology Ranking and Awards
The group has been consistently ranked and rated by leading bodies of magazine high reputed
- Ranked 5th for Management by Amar Ujala and IMRB Intl. Edu. Survey
- Ranked 15th for Engineering by Amar Ujala & IMRB International Education Survey
- Ranked 16th in Delhi-NCR by Mail Today (India Today Group)
- Ranked AAA by Business & Management Chronicle
- Awarded the Prestigious "Education Excellence High Impact Award -2016" by Business World Magazine
- Awarded by All India Technical and Management Council (AITMC) the prestigious “Academic
- Excellence Award in Technical Education” for Engineering in 2015.
Mangalmay Institute of Engineering and Technology Scholarships
Mangalmay Foundation Trust has introduced and funded the Kusum Lata Special Scholarship (KLSS) Scheme for the underprivileged yet meritorious students. KLSS Scholarship is also applicable for graduates securing the following marks in 10+2+3 Scheme.
For students seeking admission in B.Tech course
Students securing 80% to 84.9 %
Scholarship offered Rs. 25,000/-
Students securing 85% to 89.9 %
Scholarship offered Rs. 37,500/-
Students securing 90% & above
Scholarship offered Rs. 50,000/-
For students seeking admission in MBA course
Students securing 70% to 74.9%
Scholarship offered Rs. 25,000/-
Students securing 75 % & above
Scholarship offered Rs. 40,000/-