New Samata Adhyapak Vidyalaya, Satara, Maharashtra, With an objective to impart quality level of higher education to the social backward classes, Mangalaya Shikshan Prasaran Sanstha, a noble society for spreading education, established New Samata Adhyapak Vidyalaya in the year 1981 to create a new generation of trained teachers for the upcoming generation. This institute is particularly meant to uplift the standard of people belonging to the socially and economically backward classes in the field of higher education.This society supports the noble cause of eradicating the roots of illiteracy from the base in Maharashtra. It aims at providing education to each and every young individual of the budding generation.
Facts and Figures about New Samata Adhyapak Vidyalaya
Mangalaya Shikshan Prasarak Sanstha
NCTE (National Council for Technical Education)
How to Travel
- 58 Kms from Karad Railway Station, Satara via road.
- 119 Kms from Pune International Airport via road.
-52 Kms from Satara City Main Bus Stand, via road taxi.
Why to Join New Samata Adhyapak Vidyalaya:
- Out of the ordinary Faculty: The College has built up a strong base in the society for providing superior quality teachers education by hiring the best faculty members among the best. These extra ordinary faculty members are completely dedicated to inspire and encourage the growth of the students in the field of higher education. With the supportive team of faculty members, the students have been able to reach the peak heights of success over years.
- Extremely secure and healthy environment: The students who get enrolled in this college are provided with the most appropriate environment for studies ensuring complete security and excellent health of the students. Being equipped with all the modern as well as advanced amenities, this college offers best possible resources to the students.
- Exceptional extracurricular activities: The College not only concentrates on the intellectual development of the students but also imparts complete personality development by organising numerous extracurricular activities for the welfare of students. The college organises numerous sports activities as well as cultural activities to help the students explore in every field of life. Huge numbers of state level sports competitions have been organised by the college in which active participation of students takes place. Apart from this, variety of cultural activities includes art exhibition, speech competition, rangoli competition and many more.
- Excellent Hostel facility: The College also provides the provision of providing separate hostel facility for both boys and girls equipped with all modern facilities. The best part about this hostel is that it also provides suitable accommodation to the orphan students.