Pandua College of education was established in the year 2008 and is affiliated to University of Burdwan. The College is recognized by N.C.T.E (National Council of Teachers Education) and UGC (University Grant Commission). This College offers 1 Degree programme in different streams. Pandua College of Education is considered as one of the best Colleges in West Bengal.

Pandua College of Education Highlights 

Tabulated below are some facts about this College candidate can check. 

Established| College Type 2008 | Private
Affiliated to University of Burdwan
Recognized by NCTE and UGC
Course B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education
Admission criteria Based on Counselling by University of Burdwan
Facilities Library, Playground, Hostel, Canteen
Official website

Pandua College of Education Courses

The College offers one programme and the details about the same is given below that candidates can check.

Course Details
B. Ed. Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility: Bachelor’s/Masters with 50% marks
Seat Intake: 100

Read Pandua College of Education Courses & Fees

Pandua College of Education Admissions

Admission is strictly based on central counselling which is arranged by the University of Burdwan. Almost 95% of seats are filled through the Counselling. Remaining 5% of seats are filled through the management quota.

The B.Ed. admission forms are available at the RATE campus. Every year, the tentative date for form distribution is in February month. 

Pandua College of Education Facilities

The College has all facilities that student wants in every campus. Below given are some facilities College provide to students:

  • Library: Pandua College has its well-occupied library with a wide collection of 3500+ books. It also has educational journals, encyclopedias, periodicals, etc. The library has a reading room for the students and staff which can accommodate 40 students. 
  • Hostel: College has two separate hostels for both girls and boys. Pandua College provides all basic facilities to its hostel students.
  • Sanitization Facility: The campus has a clean toilet for both girls and boys. The separate hostel is there for both male as well as female staffs. 
  • Other Facilities: Reading Room, Geography Lab, Computer Lab, Psychological Lab, ICT Language Lab, Hostels, Medical Facility, Cycle/2 Wheeler Stand, SafeGuard, Playground, Canteen, Common Room 

Pandua College of Education FAQs

Ques. What about the faculties of Pandua College of Education?

Ans. Pandua College has well-experienced faculties who boast years of experience. The College has different faculty for the course of every stream and they are highly qualified and well experienced.

Ques. What other activities are conducted by Pandua College of Education?

Ans. Many activities College conducts from time to time like organize seminars, awareness building camps, establish book bank, provide exam support, build awareness of poor people, organize coaching camps for students and so on.

Ques. How much attendance is required at Pandua College of Education?

Ans. There is minimum attendance for enrolled student-teacher which is 80% for all courses and practicum. Minimum 90% Attendance for School internship according to the guidelines of NCTE (National Council of Teachers Education).

Ques. Is dress code compulsory at Pandua College of Education?

Ans. Yes, proper dress code is there in the College that every student needs to follow. Male candidates need to wear a shirt and pant and Churidar/Shallower dress code is for female students.

Ques. How one can contact Pandua College of Education?

Ans. One can get in touch with the College at 9232379975 or 9434126420. One can also write at One can also visit the campus at the address given on the official website of the College.

Ques. What is the total fee of the B.Ed course at Pandua College of Education?

Ans. The total fee of B.Ed course at this College is INR 1,40,000/-. Semester fees of this course is INR 70,000/- and INR 30,000 candidate need to pay during the admission time.

Ques. What is the age limit for the candidate to take admission in this course at Pandua College of education?

Ans. Pandua College of education has a strict age limit. Candidate age should not be more than 38 years and 5 years’ relaxation is in favour of candidates belonging to PWD category.