S. R College of Education(SRCE) aims at developing enlightened and dynamic teachers who would be instrumental in nurturing the future citizens of the country. It envisions of guiding its students to passionate teachers endowed with a sense of curiosity to teach, deep interests to learn and affection for the young generation blended with the right moral ethics and professionalism through rigorous training.
Facts and Figures of S. R College of Education(SRCE), Rohtak, Haryana
Principal of the institution
Dr. Sumit Sharma
National Council for Teacher
Bachelor of Education (1 year)
How to Reach(Campus)
Via N. H. 10
Why to Join S. R College of Education(SRCE), Rohtak, Haryana?
- Professional Exposure: As a part of its curriculum, the students are assigned to teach in the nearby secondary schools in order give them a firsthand experience of their profession.
- Sports: To enable a healthy and fit body of its student fraternity, sports has been introduced in the curriculum. The college has its own playground along with the mandatory equipments for indoor and outdoor sports. It also has a gymnasium along with amenities for athletics.
- Library: The College opens up to its students with a library stocked with about 3000 books, 6 encyclopedias along with the subscription of 10 periodicals, 11 magazines, 13 journals of national status and 3 daily newspapers. It also facilitates e-learning resources.
- Laboratories: The College has got well-set laboratories for different course subjects to enable its students gain a thorough practical knowledge. The institution facilitates a Science Lab, Psychology Lab, Language lab, E.T. lab and a work experience lab.
- Transport: Bus facilities are provided to every nook and corner of the city by the institution for the convenience of its students and teachers.