The Sarv Hind College of Education was started with the aim to provide teachers with higher standards of tutor education. It’s main goal is to bring a dynamic change in the society, and it is possible only by the teachers. It’s mission is to prepare the most dedicated,energetic and value oriented teachers and present them to the society. This teacher training institute is approved by National council for teacher education (NCTE).
Facts and Figures of Sarv Hind College of Education, Rewari, Haryana
Year of establishment
Maharshi Dayanand University
How to reach
Through National Highway No.26
Why to join Sarv Hind College of Education, Rewari, Haryana?
- Faculty: The faculties of this college are highly experienced and are doing their best in order to provide best and idle teachers to the society.
- Facilities: The college provides many facilities like library, hostel, laboratories, computer facilities, auditorium, and extra-curricular activities.
- Library: Library plays an important role in the college. It is a place where we acquire knowledge so it can also be called as knowledge resource center. The highlights of this library are:
- It consists of more than 9000 references and the academic books.
- Students are issued 2 books at a time and faculty with 10 books at a time for a period of 15 days.
- Along with national newspapers in Hindi and English, reputed magazines are also provided.
- Laboratories: The College is well-equipped with physical and life-science laboratories. The equipment needed for 15-20 experiments are present for both high school and higher secondary school.
- Events and community service: Extension lectures are organized in order to clear the doubts with the subject experts and to improve their knowledge. When coming to community service different activities are organized on rehabilitation and illiteracy etc…in order to bring awareness among the people and create a pleasant environment in the society.