KMM College of Arts and Science was established in 2008. It is affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU), Kottayam. The college offers B. Com, B.Sc, M. Com, M. Sc, BA, BCA, BBA, BSW, MA, MCA, MBA and MSW courses at UG as well as PG level. Total 600 and 200 seats are available in UG and PG courses respectively.
- All admissions are conducted through the Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) of MGU.
- For UG courses, the candidates should have passed 10 + 2 or any equivalent examination.
- Students applying for BCA should have passed 10+2 with Mathematics/Computer Science/Informatics Practices as optional subjects.
- B. Com. Candidates must have studied book keeping and accountancy and any of the two of following subjects: Commerce, Commercial Correspondence and Commercial Geography, Economics, Life Insurance with Salesmanship, Banking with Secretarial Practice, Business Studies, Mathematics, Computer Science/ Computer applications, Informatics Practice& Management, Informatics Practice or Management as optional.
- B. Sc. students must have passed 10 + 2 with Science stream.
- There is no minimum required percentage for any UG course except B. Com.
- The students applying for MBA must have a valid CMAT/ KMAT or CMAT score.
- Those who have passed BCA, B Sc (Computer Science/IT) can apply for MCA (Lateral).
KMM College of Arts and Science Thrikkakara Admission Highlights:
|Name of the College||KMM College of Arts and Science|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-based|
|Application Mode||Online/Offline (Management Quota)|