Kamadhenu College of Arts & Science was established in the year 1996 and is one of Tamil Nadu’s premier institutions. It aims at the promotion of academic excellence at all possible levels with a view towards development of human resources and nation building. The institution aims at imparting quality education to students from diverse sections of the society.
Facts and Figures of Kamadhenu College of Arts & Science-
No of courses running
Undergraduate courses- 12
Postgraduate courses- 4
Percentage of students placed
Number of companies visited
The college offers multiple scholarships for students. These are as follows:
- Backward Class Welfare State Scholarship: Students belonging to backward classes can get scholarships only if their parents’ annual income does not cross the INR 2, 00, 000 mark.
- Government of India Scholarships: These scholarships are provided to students belonging to scheduled tribes and scheduled castes.
- National Loan Scholarship: This is provided to students who have scored more than 50% in their Higher Secondary or equivalent examinations.
- Harijan Welfare Scholarship under State Scheme: This scholarship is for students belonging to the Adi-Dravidar caste and the annual income of guardians should not exceed INR 1, 00, 000 in this case.
- Scholarship for differently abled students.
- Scholarship for children and grandchildren of freedom fighters.
- Full fee concessions for children of defence service personnel.
- Minority scholarships to students securing more than 50% in previous examinations and whose parents’ annual income does not exceed INR 2, 00, 000.
Why to Join Kamadhenu College of Arts & Science?
- Career guidance and dedicated placement cell: The placement cell of the college offers regular career guidance sessions and workshops for students. Alongside, 100% placement is assured by the college.
- Latest teaching methods: Smart teaching aids are employed at the college including a variety of audiovisual aids and other necessary infrastructure.
- Scope for further research: Academically inclined students can opt for several research programmes post the completion of their courses at the college and work on multiple projects under the supervision of their faculty member.
- Special diploma courses: The college offers special diploma courses in .Net for the benefit of students. More such diplomas are in the offing.