Since 1942, Vijaya Teachers College is run by BHS Higher Education Society. It was established in the year 1960 and was affiliated by Bangalore University. The college is accepted by University Grants Commission. In 1997, this college was upgraded to College of Teacher Education. It is located in the southern part of Bangalore. Since its inception, the college aims at maintaining excellence. This is one of the five Government funded Institutions. The aim of the institution is to provide capability based pre-service teacher edification. CTE motto is to provide all amenities to cherish their interests through the advancement of technology. The candidates of this institution become a pillar of the future generation. They move towards their impending and help in teaching the forth coming leaders. The institute provide tremendous teaching facilities and many pioneering features that give excellence to the echelon of their teaching.
University Grants Commission
Total no. of seats
75 government seats and 25 management quota
National Council for Teacher Education