Lords Universal College, Mumbai is a reputed institute, established in the year 2003. It is approved by BCI & is affiliated to the University of Mumbai for its degree courses. Presently, it is running offers B.Com., LLB, BMS, BMM, B.Sc., BLS at the UG level & M.Com. at the PG level. The college has excellent infrastructural facilities& well-experienced faculty members.
Lords Universal College Highlights
|Established in | Institute Type||2003 | Private|
|Affiliation||University of Mumbai|
|Courses offered||UG & PG|
|Basic admission criteria||Merit & Entrance based|
Lords Universal College Courses
Following are the courses offered by the Lords Universal College at the UG and PG level:
Read more: Lords Universal College Courses & Fees
Lords Universal College Admissions
Admission to the LLB program, candidates need to qualify MH CET Law. Candidates need to apply for MH CET Law through the portal of Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra.
The selection of candidates for all other courses is done based on merit in the last qualifying exams.
How to apply?
- Collect the application form available at the college admission office after payment of application fee of INR 150/-
- Fill the form of application with the personal and educational details
- Submit the same at the college office along with the original copies of the required documents.
Read more: Lords Universal College Admissions
Lords Universal College Facilities
- Fully AC Campus: The college has a full AC campus for students along with a quadrangle area for students where they can practice various activities and conduct workshops.
- Library: There is an air-conditioned library that provides students with a good number of books covering various topics and subjects. Along with that the college also has E-learning facilities with a wifi network and space to use laptops and computers.
- Computer Lab: The college also has a well-furnished computer lab to its students with access to high-speed Wi-Fi facility and laptops in good condition.
- Canteen: Canteen is situated in an open space area covered with a roof. The canteen has a good seating capacity and the food provided is healthy and made hygienically.
- Classrooms: Each classroom at the Lords Universal College has a projector as well as whiteboards for students to access E-learning anytime and facilitates in conducting presentations. Some classrooms also have a television for access to the Internet and for teachers to provide video lectures.
Lords Universal College FAQs
Ques. Does the College have good placement facilities?
Ques. Are there any scholarships available?
Ques. Is it a government college?
Ques. What is the intake capacity of LLB?
Ques. How to apply for MH CET Law?