IEC Group of Institutions, Greater Noida is awarded the National Leadership Excellence Awards 2019 - Education Sector by Integrated Chambers of Commerce and Industry and awarded the Most Promising Private Higher Educational Institution for Research and Entrepreneurship Development in India at the National Education Excellence Awards.
IEC Noida offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the discipline of Engineering, Management, Pharmacy, etc. Admissions are done on the basis of merit and cutoff of the institute.
IEC Group of Institutions Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1999 | Private|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) & A++ Grade|
|Affiliated to||AKTU, Lucknow|
National: CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ ATMA
|Courses Offered||UG, PG & Diploma|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline | INR 1,500|
|Top Recruiters||Infosys, TATA, Adani, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Cognizant, Bosch, HCL, Samsung, Byju’s NIIT, Hero, Accenture|
|Campus Area||14.5 acres|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Auditorium, Sports, Lab, Transport, etc|
|Admission Helpdesk||9818084007, 0120-2322858, 2322675|
Plot No - 4, Knowledge Park – 1,
IEC Group of Institutions Ranking
- Ranked 21st (All India Basis) In Top Engineering Colleges in Excellence and 3rd in Uttar Pradesh conducted by the CSR-GHRDC Engineering CollegeSurvey
- IEC Group of Institutions was conferred with two awards: Edupreneur of the year Delhi / NCR and Best Group of Educational Institution in U.P. by the Asia Education Summit.
- Ranked the 25th position among the 50 privately colleges in India in the survey conducted by EFY (Electronics for you), South Asia's Most Popular Magazine.
IEC Group of Institutions Course
IEC Noida offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the discipline of Engineering, Management, Pharmacy, etc. Tabulated below are the details for same:
|B.Tech||Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Civil Engineering||
|M.Tech||Computer Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Power System||
|MBA||Marketing, Finance, HR, Operations, IT, IB||
|D.Pharm||Pharmacy||10+2 in Science stream from a recognized board|
|DHM||Hotel Management||10+2 from a recognized board|
Check: IEC Noida Courses and Fees
IEC Group of Institutions Admission
Candidates can apply for admission through online or offline mode:
How to apply?
Applicants can apply online or offline for admission. Students can download the application form from the official website or can obtain it from the institute. The application fee for the same is INR 1,500 which can be paid by Cash/ DD/ Net Banking.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the following exams:
|Course||Entrance Test||Read more|
|B.Tech||JEE Main||Click here|
Check: IEC Noida Admission
IEC Group of Institutions Placement
IEC Noida has a placement cell that bridges the gap between Industry and Institute. The institute has more than 4500 prominent recruiters. The cell provides on-campus training for JAVA, Digital Marketing, Data Analyst, etc. in collaboration with NASSCOM, Aricent, EXL Service, Centum Learning etc. The institute also has industrial training partners like Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Google, SAP, TCSion and conducts mock tests and interviews on a regular basis. The major USP of IEC College is “Earn While You Learn”. The institute organizes a specialization based On-Job-Learning program of 06 Months with INR 20,000 to INR 35,000 per month stipend.
Some of the placement highlights of the institute are:
- No. of Students Placed: 150
- Minimum Salary: INR 3.6
- Maximum Salary: INR 10
- Average Salary: INR 4.5
- Top Recruiters: Infosys, TATA, Adani, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Cognizant, Bosch, HCL, Samsung, Byju’s NIIT, Hero, Accenture, Tech Mahindra, Paytm, Indiabulls, Cipla, Genpact, HCL, Vivo, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, etc.
Check: IEC Noida Placement
IEC Group of Institutions Scholarship
IEC Noida provides scholarships for girls and deserving students. Following are the details for same:
Scholarship Scheme for B.Tech 1-year Students
- Students with more than 80% in PCM shall get a scholarship of INR 20,000 which will be waived off from the college fee.
- Students with more than 90% in PCM shall get a scholarship of INR 25,000 which will be waived off from the college fee.
Merit-Based Scholarships for B.Tech
In B.Tech, the institute offers Merit-Based Scholarships in all engineering branches like CSE/ IT/ Civil/ Electrical/
- The above scholarship schemes shall be applicable to newly admitted students.
- A student shall be entitled to any one of the above schemes if he/ she is eligible for more than two scholarships.
- The institute also offers Merit-Based Scholarships for MBA Students.
IEC Group of Institutions Facilities
IEC Noida has a state of the art infrastructure along with the following facilities for students and staff members:
- Wi-Fi enabled campus
- Air-conditioned Digital Library
- Departmental libraries
- Spacious & Modern Digital Classrooms
- Tutorial Rooms/Amphi-Theaters
- Faculty Rooms
- Centralized High-Tech Computer Centres
- State-of-the-art Labs & Workshops
- Incubation Cell, Entrepreneurship Cell, IT Cell, R&D Cell
- Graphics Hall
- Acoustically Designed Auditorium
- Modern Conference Rooms & Seminar Halls Music, Dramatics & Dance Clubs
- Sports Activity Center
- Cafeteria & Mess
- On-campus Hostel for both Boys & Girls
IEC Group of Institutions FAQs
Ques. Who can get benefits from the Fee Waiver Category?
Ans. This is applicable only for those students who will take admission through UPSEE and it will be allotted as per the rules and regulations by the UPSEE.
Ques. Does the institute provide education loans?
Ans. Students seeking education loans may collect the certificate of bonafide from the college on request in writing from the Registrar office.
Ques. What do I need to do to be a pharmacist?
Ans. To practice pharmacy in India, you must earn a Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm)/ Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) degree from an accredited pharmacy institution and register with a State Pharmacy Council. In India, pharmacy institutions are accredited by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).
Ques. What is the process for cancellation of admission?
Ans. The candidate should submit a written request for cancellation of admission and submit it to the Registrar along with the original fee receipt. The fee refund will be as per the norms laid down by the AICTE, from time to time.
Ques. Who can apply under management quota?
Ans. Foreign nationals or Non-Resident Indians or Indian nationals who can not get through the respective state entrance tests can apply. They have to fulfill the required criteria set by the State Government, University and Councils respectively.
Ques. What is the intake capacity for admission?
Ans. The intake capacity for admission is tabulated below: