M. K. Group of Institutes, Amritsar is set up by the philanthropic and academically inclined society, the M.K. Education Society. The institute was set up with the vision of providing the country with technocrats and managers, aware of their full potential and to nurture them into good citizen, conscious of their responsibilities towards their family, society and country.
Facts and Figures of M. K. Group of Institutes:
Dr. Kavita Indapukar
Institute affiliated to
How to reach?
Location: Batala Road
Nearest Bus station: Amritsar Bus Stand
Nearest Railway Station: Amritsar Railway Crossing (14 Km).
Why to Join M. K. Group of Institutes?
- Infrastructure- The Wi-Fi Campus is spread over a sprawling ten acres of land and furnished with all basic amenities required by students and staff. The library is filled with books, reference books, journals and periodicals to satisfy the inquisitive minds. With hi-tech computer labs and well equipped laboratories, the college provides an atmosphere for learning.
- Industrial Visits – The College has tie-ups with various industries and students are taken on educational tours and industrial visits to provide them with industry exposure.
- Activities- Eminent academicians visit the campus to impart knowledge to the students and interact with them. The students are also encouraged to participate in co-curricular activities and given personality development classes.
- Facilities– The College provides both indoor and outdoor sport facility like football, cricket, badminton, carom, etc to provide students with a healthy body. There are buses provided by the College plying from various locations across city for students and faculty. There are separate hostels for both boys and girls nearby the institute.
- Placements- The Placement Cell of the college trains the students and tries hundred percent to get the students absorbed in industries.