Amrith Educational & Cultural Society is established to impart holistic education in diversified fields of education and achieve academic excellence by offering dynamic programs. The institute has attained glory through rigorous efforts of its faculties and strong determination of its students. Amrith Educational & Cultural Society is situated in Bangalore and offering an array of graduate & post-graduate courses in numerous fields of education. It has set up a number of colleges and schools across Karnataka providing degrees and specialization in nursing, dental science, management sciences, physical education, teachers training etc.
Amrith Educational & Cultural Society Facts and Figures
AECS Group of Institutions
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
19 (colleges), 5 (schools)
Centre of Institutions
Kolar, Bangalore, Mulbagal, KGF
Over 500 teaching staff
Student seats each course
How to Reach
It is located in the garden city of Karnataka, Bangalore. It is:
- 1 hour 12 minutes from HAL Bangalore International Airport
- 35 mins from Nayandahalli Railway station, Bangalore
- 37 minutes from Hosur Main road Bus Stand, Bangalore for inter-state bus services.
Why to Join Amrith Educational & Cultural Society?
1. Pioneer in the field of Education: The society is a brand name in Karnataka with quite a number of institutes running under its name. It intends to make all of its institutions as centre of excellence by bringing reforms in teaching aids and equipments. Foreign students have also taken admission in the institute and thus, broadening their roots outside India also.
2. Overall growth in student personality: The Society emphasize on the overall development of its students. It has initiated innovative personality development programmes which includes yoga, meditation etc. to foster their creative minds and spirits.