Government Engineering College - [GEC] Quick Updates
GEC Rajkot Quick Update
May 12: New Exam Dates for GUJCET 2020 will be announced soon. Click Here for updated news.
Government Engineering College (GEC), Rajkot was established in 2004, is a Government institution affiliated to Gujarat Technological University(GTU) and recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and the Government of Gujarat, and became the first ever Government College in RAJKOT to have been granted this status
- Vision of the college is “To provide quality technical education to bring out technically competent, socially responsible, environmentally conscious and ethically sound engineers in tune with India's vision to transform the nation into a developed country”
- Mission of the college is “To shape our institution to provide high quality technical education to the students, to create vibrant atmosphere to motivate students for learning and to make our institution preferred destination for learners in the field of technical education”
- The college is just 12 kms away from Rajkot railway station
- At present the institute is offering graduate programmes in 6 fields of engineering
- There are two sitter and three sitter rooms in the hostel. Preference will be given As per Merit of 12th Science(1st Sem) or CPI(2nd to 8th sem) and reserved for SEBC,SC/ST.Location will be Behind GECR College Campus
Number of the students placed
Electronics and Communication
Instrumentation and Control
L & T
- Brizingr 2014- It is a Technical fest conducted by GEC Rajkot. The entire event consists of around 40+ technical and non technical events followed by a cultural evening.