Government Engineering College Bhavnagar is a State-governed educational institution in Bhavnagar, Gujarat, and Recognized by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).The Institute was established in 2004. The institute was affiliated to Bhavnagar University till April 2008, and is now affiliated to the Gujarat Technological University (GTU), Ahmadabad.
- The current campus of the institute was inaugurated by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 18 February, 2009
- Vision of the college is "To transform students into good human beings, responsible citizens and employable engineering graduates through imbibing human values and excellence in technical education”
- Mission of the college is “To educate students from the local and rural areas, so they become enlightened individuals, improving the living standards of their families, industry and society. We will provide individual attention, quality education and take care of character building”
- College is 1.5 km away from the State transport Depot and 2.5 km away from Bhavnagar Railway Station
- Government Engineering College, Bhavnagar has boys and girls hostel with intake of 99 each. Each hostel has 33 rooms with all basic facilities. Hostels are located at prime location of Bhavnagar .Each hostel has student committee for welfare and maintenance of hostels.
Electronics and Communication
Manish Kumar Maurya
Access point (Wi-Fi)