University College Of Engineering, Thodupuzha is a leading institute of engineering and technology which was established in 1996. The inauguration of the institute is done by then Kerala’s Minister for Education and Work, Shri P.J. Joseph.
- College is affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala and is approved by AICTE
- Institute started functioning in Thoduphuza in 1996 and later move on to its campus in Muttom in 2002
- College started with three courses (CSE, ECE and polymer technology ) in 1996 and now college offers 5 undergraduate and 1 postgraduate courses
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Polymer Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Bijoy Kannath (PE - 2000), Patent holder for "A Method of Manufacturing Lacquer Coated Plastic Components“ which was filed on May 31, 2001
- K.E. Nissar (ECE - 2000 batch) - selected for the DRDO Young Scientist Award for 2008 for research in signal processing algorithms.
- G Vishak (ECE - 2008 batch) - IAS officer, SDM in U.P
- IIChE Association
- ISTE Association
- IEEE Association
Central Library: UCE library has good collection of books in its repository, including national and international journals and magazines.
Hostel: College has boys hostel which can accommodate 43 students and also mess facility available within hostel.
Laboratories: All departments have laboratories with modern facilities, equipments and systems as per AICTE regulations.
Computing and Internet Facilities: college has5 computer laboratories. Internet facility is provided to students and faculty using 2 broadband connections of 8mbps bandwidth.
Infuce 2k14 : It is technical and cultural fest organized by IEEE and ISTE associations of the college in order to bring all the colleges in India under one platform and to push their ideas through various competitions.
Scholarship: Merit Cum Means Scholarship(Maintenance Allowance) by DTE, Kerala.