Holy Grace Academy of Engineering for Women operates under the benefaction of Holy Grace Foundation. The most important mission of the academy is the exposure of future engineers and scientists to scientific methods of problem evaluation, simulation, modeling and identification. Empowering women in various professional courses is what the academy wants to achieve as its goal. Apart from this, developing students with integrated and disciplined personalities and achieving academic excellence also form of the main goals of the academy.
Facts and Figures of Holy Grace Academy of Engineering for Women
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Total Faculty Members
How to Reach
2.5 km away from Mala Town
Why Choose Holy Grace Academy of Engineering for Women
- Foreign Study Trips Completely Free of Cost- Students get the option of visiting international trade fairs completely free of cost.
- Management Seats for Disqualified Students- Students who get disqualified in the entrance exams are eligible for the management seats in the institute.
- Exclusive Add-On Courses- The institute offers add-on courses with several branches including SAP.
- Reputable Faculty- Faculties from IITs, foreign universities and even former HODs.
- Soft Skill and Communicative English Training- Training for the students in developing their soft skills and skills in communicative English.
- Top Placements- Regular PDPs, training sessions, expert lectures and industrial visits are conducted by the Placement and Career Guidance Cell.