International Institute of Engineering and Technology (IIET) is a private engineering college run by SR Education Society. The college is located in Kurukshetra district of Haryana. IIET was founded in 2007 with a mission to advance for the education in general and all its function which pertain to engineering and allied branches of engineering and technology. The college is affiliated to Kurukshetra University and approved by AICTE, New Delhi. The college offers Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) in five branches and M. Tech in one branch
Departments: IIET has following academic departments-
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering\
- Applied Sciences
- Admissions are done on the basis of Merit/rank in JEE examination conducted by CBSE.
- 25% of the sanctioned intake shall be filled by the Institute as per guidelines issued by HSCS, Haryana
- The admissions at the Institute level will be made as per instructions issued by The State Government / AICTE / Affiliating University
Facilities: IIET provides all the necessary amenities to the students. Some of them are as following-
- Library- IIET library is housed in a fully AC building with a sitting capacity of approx. 90 students it is fully computerized having scanner, printer and Xerox machine. It has more than 5000 text and reference books. It has approx. 50 journals [National, International and online] and magazines as well as more than 100 CDs
- Hostel- IIET provides separate hostels for girls and boys. Hostels are in a rented accommodation near campus. Each room has all the facilities for a proper accommodation and study.
- Transport Facilities- IIET provides bus facilities for students and staff on no-profit-no-loss basis. Buses run from Kurukshetra, Karnal, Nilokheri and Panipat.