International Institute of Engineering & Technology - [IIET] is a private engineering college located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. The college was started in 2010 with the approval of AICTE, New Delhi. The college is affiliated to Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT), Rourkela. The college is managed by Orissa Charitable Trust
- College offers B. Tech program in four streams in ME, CSE, ECE & EEE with an intake capacity of 240 students
- Institute is spread across 15 Acre land & 1, 00,000 SqF of built of Area. It has excellent infrastructure facilities
Departments: IIET has following academic departments-
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Eligibility- The candidate should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as major subjects
- Process- Admission to the B. Tech. Program is on of the basis of the rank secured by them through Orissa Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) and JEE.
Facilities: IIET Bhubaneswar provides following facilities-
- Library- Total 5000 copies of books (250 Titles), various E-Journals (National & International) are available & E-Library facility is also available for the students and faculties.
- Hostel- Institution provides facilities for hostel accommodation for both boys and girls. The hostels are spacious, safe and secured with a cordial environment
- Computer Center- IIET has a well-equipped centralized computer center to cater to the needs of students. Pentium-IV computers in LAN setting and Wi-Fi connectivity systems are available
Scholarship: Scholarship is available for meritorious and aslo needy students. All scholarship scheme that are available as per norms and regulation of our college from govt and non govt agencies.