Ipcowala Institute of Engineering and Technology (IIET), Dharmaj was established in 2011 with the motto to provide quality technical education to the students of the region.
- It is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Gujarat Technological University.
- Apart from knowledge the institute is providing various sports facilities within the campus to keep them fit, energetic and healthy.
- The students take parts in various inter college academic events and organize social activities.
- Infrastructure includes academic buildings, offices, hostels, library.
- The institute is working eagerly to achieve their goal to produce young and dynamic professional which fits to the demanding trend of the market.
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Computer Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Automobile Engineering
- Department of Applied Science and Humanities
Library has a sitting capacity of 160 students at a time and facilitates the students with Reading Room, multimedia PCs, Printers, Scanners atc..
Hostels : Boys’ hostel can accommodate 120 students and girls’ hostel can accommodate 100 students. Other facilities that are provided within hostels include Sports, Television, Newspaper, Magazines, continuous Fresh Cooled water and electric supply, spacious bathrooms, and toilets. Security guards provide 24-hour attention.