Sri Vasavi Instutite of Engineering and Technology was established in the year 2008 by Sri Vasavi Educational Society to promote higher education in rural India for the betterment of country.
- College is affiliated to JNTU, Kakinada
- College is approved by AICTE
- College is ISO 9001: 2008 certified
- Admission in college is based on EAMCET
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Science and Humanities
Placements: College has good placements records. In the academic year 2013-14 109 students are placed in various companies. Below is the data of placements in the college:
No. of Students Placed
Analytical Technologies Ltd.
- Library: college library has 6000 volumes of books. Library has subscribed various journals. College also has provided NPTEL material to students, as they can access to 4726 videos, 201 DOAJ Journals, 292 ebooks, etc.
- Hostels: There separate hostels on campus for boys and girls. Students can enjoy homely environment. Various indoor and outdoor games facilities are provided in hostels t students.
State Engineering College