Gandhi Academy of Technology and Engineering (GATE) was established in 2008 by Dr. C D Panda and it is affiliated to Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Raurkela. It is managed by Gandhi group of Institutions. These institutions are held in repute by the corporate world of trade & industry and increasingly more & more front running companies are sourcing their entry level professional manpower needs from group engineering colleges. The four year undergraduate programme leads to the degree of Bachelor of Technology. It is affiliated to All India Council for Technical Education.
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
In 2011-12 academic year, the college has been provided campus placement of 23 students in Lantic Soft Solutions.
- The Library houses more than 12,000 volumes of books
- The library maintains more than 2,000 reference collections consisting of Dictionaries, Manuals, Yearbooks, Question Banks, Journals, Magazines, and Newspapers in reference section
- There are about 10 general, 12 Technical magazines, and 8 popular multilingual News dailies available in the library
- The College has a residence facility separately for Boys & Girls inside the campus. At present the capacity is 360 seats
- Library facility available in the hostel
- Leased line Internet facility is available twenty-four hours in the hostel