Global Educational & Welfare Society Group of Institutions, Lucknow is being managed by Global Educational and Welfare. The Group’s mission is to develop young minds by giving knowledge through dedicated faculty. GGI is an integrated campus with a campus spread over 25 acres of land. The Group Institute is affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University and is AICTE, New Delhi.
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Mechanical engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Business Administration
- Tree Plantation
- Blood Donation
Central Library: College has well stocked library which will cater the needs for books of students on various technology, engineering and science subjects. Library also have Digital library which is a boost to digital source of information for the students.
Digi-Classroom: College has first of its kind most modern and specialized lecture room that are built in association with Pearsons. This is an interactive user friendly system designed by experts so that students can maintain their interest in the topic
IITs and IISC Virtual Classes: College has access to various lectures of IITs through web to provide quality and updated information to students.
IT center: Computer centre are facilitated with the IBM and HP server, computer systems and high speed internet so that students can do their projects and research work without any interruption.
- Udhav: It is freshers party of the college celebrated in the month of October in order to welcome the new generation of the students in the college.
- Lohri: this festival is also celebrated with very much enthusiasm. Various activities like On spot competitions and Bhangra Dance are held.
- Holi Celebration
- Independence Day
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver for the students applying through UPTU couselling
- Scholarships Scheme for the meritorious students
- State Govt. Scholarship for the SC/ST and OBC students