The Maharashtra Academy of Engineering began its journey in the year 1983 in order to become most reputed and reliable centre of brilliance in education and research and field. The founder of academy, Dr. Vishawanath Karad aimed at building a best in class engineering institute in Maharashtra to prepare a strong force of finest engineers. The academy is fortunate that it has highly proficient and brilliant scientists, professional advisors, and technologists who are contributing to realize the aims and mission of founder and executive president, Prof. Dr. Vishwanath D. Karad. The journey of this academy is continuous and students are becoming a part of this institute to fulfil their dreams and leave impressions taking their alma-matter to superior heights.
Facts and Figures
Prof. Dr. Vishwanath D. Karad
National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
Grade “A” accreditation of NAAC
University of Pune
Total On-Campus Strength
MIT-AOE Road, Dehu Phata, Alandi D, Pune, Maharashtra-412105
Nearest Metropolitan City
How to Travel
- 19 Kms from Pune railway station, via road.
-15.5 Kms from Pune Airport via road.
-19.3 kms from Central Bus Stand, Pune via road taxi.
Why to Join MIT Academy of Engineering, Pune, and Maharashtra:
1. Quality management system: MIT is the first engineering college affiliated to the University of Pune that has introduced quality managements system in education sector. American Quality Assessors have granted quality certification to the college that indicates the quality and authenticity of knowledge being imparted here.
2. Modern facilities: The students are provided with modern and highly advanced facilities including fully-integrated laboratories, libraries with updated study material, spacious and well equipped hygienic canteen, world class and sound proof auditorium having audio and visual facilities for all kinds of seminars and conferences. Apart from that, library is supported with innovative teaching and learning program with amazing collection of reference books, text books and lots more.
3. Premium accommodation for students: Cost effective and ultimate hostel facilities are available for the students. The college administration ensures safety and security of students with healthy environment. Strict rules and regulations observe inmates residing in the hostels with accommodation capacity of 300 students
4. Dedicated faculty: The administrative and academic staff of the college is truly dedicated for the success and well being of all students.