University Institute of Chemical Technology (UICT) of North Maharashtra University started in the year 1994 (previously known as University Department of Chemical Technology), has now developed itself as center of academic excellence. Prof. Dr. S. Mishra is heading the Institute.
- The Institute is approved by AICTE
- Department of Food Technology
- Department of Oils Technology
- Department of Paints Technology
- Department of Polymer and Plastics Technology
- Nanoscience Technology
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Basic Science and Engineering Science
Computer center: Computer center has 40 P-IV computers with internet facilities through NMET-ICT 1 GBPS connectivity as well as BSNL broadband connection.
Central Instrumentation labs: Department has various latest and sophisticated instruments.
- Polymer nano composites, Nano polymers, wood polymer composites, depolymerisation of plastic waste, biodegradable polymers, plastic processing
- Modeling and simulation, Pharmaceuticals, Reactive distillation , biotechnology, Sustained Drug Delivery, Green Chemistry, CFD, Catalysis, Nanotechnology, Foam Bed Reactor, Combined Mass and Heat Transfer
- Latex paints, high solid coatings, Telechelic oligomers, depolymerisation of powder coatings, ecofriendly anti fouling paints, nanospacers, Polyurea, self cleaning/ hygienic coating, UV Curable Powder Coating, blocked isocyanates
- Biodiesel , lipase catalysed synthesis of oleochemicals, Non traditional oils,novel surfactants, compact detergents
State engineering college