Maniben Nanavati Women's Collegeis a private degree college in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As the name goes by, the organization tries to work for the betterment of women folk. It aims at the overall improvement of women in every sphere thereby bridging the gap and making them stand in the mainstream. The institution got a pioneer start from Nootan Mahila College before being paved as Bhagini Maniben Nanavati Women's College. The effort was put in action by Shree Chandulal Nanavati Women's Institute and Girl's High School Trust, who mentored this programme. There is a junior college attached to it now in the name of Tapiben Chhaganlal Lalji Valia Junior College. The college offers degree in all streams. Again there are certificate and diploma courses being provided to the students. The diploma courses are spread over as longer term and short term ones.
Facts and Figures
Shree Chandulal Nanavati Women's Institute and Girl's High School Trust
SNDT Women's University, Mumbai
State & Central Government, Central Government Concessions
Why Maniben Nanavati Women's College?
1. Advanced technological provisions in classroom: The classrooms are updated with latest facilities and infrastructural set up which makes it more important to stand among the lot. Such advanced amenities groom and develop students greatly.
2. Works effortlessly for women development: The institution has designed several things and plans for enhancing and imparting education to girl students in best possible manner. The college is best in itself. It tries to focus on the need of the hour and assigning them with proper know how will result in upliftment and progress of their own.
3. The best resource set as Library: The store house of books and journals come as a handy option for students preparing for nay academic or personal achievements. The library has books ranging from junior level to masters’ degree courses. With the latest technology like Barcode and Libex software the institution is able to keep the track of books rented, issued and used for notes.
4. Technological Know- how: With computer laboratory students are habituated with taking the brewing up concept of online media.
5. Student’s welfare committee- This package comes as a much well versed option for all students, with any sort of problems. There is a mutual fund raiser followed by an insurance facility. Adding to that there is an association to keep a check on students moves by parents and teacher involvement.
Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey or SNDT University was established by Maharshi Dave in 1915. It is approved by the University Grants Commission and was the first university to be awarded the 5 star status. Under the belt of the university are 36 departments and 26 colleges. In 1979, the uni
Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University was established by Maharshi Dave in 1916. The university is accredited to the University Grants Commission or UGC and it was the first university to get 5 star status by the NAAC committee. The university has 36 departments and 26 col