New Arts Commerce and Science College, Maharashtra, New Arts Commerce and Science College is a Pioneer Institute in the field of Commerce and Science. It is one of the many educational institutes successfully run by the Sanstha. Started with a mere strength of 160 students in the year of its establishment, this college is now one of the biggest colleges in Ahmednagar district, having student strength of more than 9500.
The teaching of Mahatma Jyotiba Phule, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar, Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj and Maharshi Vitthal Ramji Shinde are the guiding principles of the College. The College has state-of-the - art laboratories spacious playground and gymkhana. Decent hostels and rich library are the special features of the college. The College is the winner of “Best College Award – 2003” of University of Pune.
Facts and figures
No. of Class Rooms
No. of Tutorial Rooms
No. of Laboratories
No. of Seminar Rooms
No. of Conference Rooms
No. of Committee Rooms
No. of Seats in Boys Hostel
No. of Seats in Girls Hostel
Seating capacity of library reading room
No. of Books in the Library
No. of Journals subscribed
No. of Multimedia Literature
No. of PC's in Computer Centre
No. of of PIV or Higher PC's
No. of LAN Terminals
How to Travel
-6.9 kms from Nimblak Railway Station, via NH222.
-38.1 kms from Bus Stand, Parner, via Bhalwani-Parner Road and National Highway 222.
Why to Join New Arts Commerce and Science College:-
- Guidance and counselling- The College runs vocational guidance and career centre. Activities are planned and run by the department throughout the year. Memory improvement, Personality development camp, self control, yoga, physical and mental health seminars are organized in the college every year.
- Resourceful library- The library has three-storied spacious building. There are large number of books, journals and periodicals in the Library and new resources are regularly added with U.G.C. and Government grants.
- Parent teacher association- Parent teacher meeting motivate parents to judge the academic progress, health and welfare of their wards. It guides teachers to evaluate deep-rooted problems of students and improve them.
- Science association- The College organises activities like Science Exhibition, Science Day Celebration, Avishkar Competition and expertise lectures to help students.
- Serene atmosphere- The campus of the Institute is purely academic, soothing and inspiring for learning. A serene atmosphere where students can share their valuable ideas and thoughts among each other.