Pakuahat Degree College, established in 1997, is located in the Malda district of West Bengal. It offers mainly undergraduate courses in arts in both general and honors stream. Admissions are merit-based and on a first come first serve basis. With its wide campus acres, it provides all the facilities for the overall development of students like hostel, library, sports, etc.
Pakuahat Degree College Highlights
|Established In ||1997|
|Affiliation||University of Gaur|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
Pakuahat Degree College Courses
Parkuahat Degree College offers bachelor courses in fields of arts. Tabulated below is the courses along with duration and fees.
Course: Bachelor of Arts (B.A)
- Specializations: Bengali, English, History, Sociology, Political Science, Geography, Sanskrit, Education, Philosophy
- Duration: 3 years
- Fees: INR 1000-INR 2000
- Eligibility: 10+2 passed.
- Note: Compulsory subjects are Bengali, English and Environmental Science.
Note: Only students of the Schools of Bamangola and Habibpur Blocks will be allowed for Admission to B.A. General Course
Read More Pakuahat Degree College Courses and Fees
Pakuahat Degree College Admissions
Pakuahat Degree College offers admission on the basis of merit. Applications are invited online for the admission. Given below are steps to admission in Pakuahat Degree College.
- Visit the official website at http://www.pdcadmission.org/.
- Register by creating an account and login.
- Fill in the personal details, previous educational qualifications, and all the necessary details.
- Upload scanned images of passport-size photographs and the candidate’s signatures.
- Pay the registration fees online through debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Registration fee is INR 200/- and with late fees INR 300/-.
- Save the information and take a print of the application form.
- Then the provisional merit list will be released on the official website and the candidates who fulfill the cutoff of the college can fill the preference i.e. the name of the college.
Note: Students must not change their selected subjects at the time of University registration. The College will not be held responsible in case of any such mistake or change in subjects.
Pakuahat Degree College Facilities
PDC has a campus size of 6 acres with all the facilities available for the students. College is designed in such a way that it ensures the overall development of the student along with academics. Listed below are the facilities that Pakuahat Degree College provides to its student as well as a faculty member :
- Library: Library in the college is well versed with books and research papers which are required by the students and faculty. A proper Wifi system is also installed in the library of the college.
- Sports: The college has proper facilities for sporting activities. It has the infrastructure and resources which are required of the students.
- Common room: College also has a separate common room for girls and boys which serves as the meeting room as well.
- College also has Anti-Ragging Cell, Grievance Redressal Cell and Sexual Harassment cell which works perfectly for the college.
- Hostel: Separate Hostels are provided to Boys and Girls studying in the college. Hostels are also provided with the canteen facility.
Pakuahat Degree College FAQs
Ques. How are the faculties in Pakuahat Degree College (PDC)?
Ans. Faculties of the college are well versed with all the skills which are required for the course development. Faculties also interact with the students in a positive environment.
Ques. How is the infrastructure of Pakuahat Degree College (PDC)?
Ans. The infrastructure of the college is top-notch with 6 Acres of land dedicated to college. The college has its own waste management treatment facility which is very helpful. College also has dedicated resources for sporting activity.
Ques. How are the interactions of Senior - Junior in Pakuahat Degree College (PDC)?
Ans. Interaction between Seniors and Juniors is productive. Seniors always try to help their Juniors in a positive way. The college has an Anti - Ragging Cell which looks after any case.
Ques. How is the course structure in Pakuahat Degree College (PDC)?
Ans. Courses are well designed in order to bring overall development in the students. A combination of subjects are given to students who are in accordance with the skill requirement along with some mandatory courses.
Ques. How are the hostels in Pakuahat Degree College (PDC)?
Ans. Hostels are very good at the college with the proper facilities of the canteen being provided to students. Students are also provided with a Common room facility which serves as a meeting room sometime.