Raiganj Surendranath Mahavidyalaya (RSM Raiganj) is a coeducational college situated in the Uttar Dinajpur district of West Bengal, India. It is affiliated to the University of Gour Banga and offers Under Graduate Courses. The college has experienced tremendous growth in recent years, which leads to opening newer opportunities to Post Graduation through Distance Education mode under Rabindra Bharati University.
RSM Raiganj Highlights
|Established Year| Type||1986| Public|
|Affiliated from||University of Gaur Banga|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
RSM Raiganj Courses
The Raiganj Surendranath Mahavidyalaya offers two undergraduate courses in the field of arts, and science.
Course 1: Bachelor of Arts (B.A)
- Specialization: Economics, English, Sanskrit, Bengali, Education, Physical Education, Philosophy, Sociology, Geography, Polity, History
- Duration: 3 years
Course 2: Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Specialization: Zoology, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Mathematics, Statistics
- Duration: 3 years
Eligibility of UG Courses: Candidates should have passed 10 + 2 levels of education in any recognized board of education with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate and 45% marks in the relevant subject.
Read More: RSM Raiganj Courses and Fees
RSM Raiganj Admission
Raiganj Surendranath Mahavidyalaya college follows online mode of admission. Admission form will be available in the official website of the college on the announced date
- Visit the RSM official website – https://www.rsmraiganj.in
- Candidates should fill in the required field with accurate information and submit the application form on or before the date of admission which will be announced shortly
- The candidates are requested to apply after checking the eligibility criteria carefully
- Post submitting the form, the candidate will be taken to the payment portal where they have to pay the registration fees through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit Card
- Then the students can take a print out of the application form and payslip for future use.
RSM Raiganj Facilities
Excellent facilities include science laboratories, library with e-resource, office equipped with a network, recreation room, music room, language training center, computer training center, learning support and carrier corner, etc.
- CCTV enabled campus
- Power backup system
- Computerized office
- Digitalized library
- Multi – Gym
- Modern Science Laboratory
- Language Lab
- Career Counselling Cell
- Smart Class Rooms
RSM Raiganj FAQs
Ques. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in B.Sc in Raiganj Surendranath Mahavidyalaya?
Ans. Candidates must have completed 10 + 2 education in any recognized board of education or equivalent with physics, chemistry and mathematics with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Ques. What is the mode of application in Raiganj Surendranath Mahavidyalaya?
Ans. The college follows the online mode of application, where the application form will be published on the official website of the college and candidates are requested to submit the application form within the announced date.
Ques. Where will I get the date for application form submission and admission?
Ans. The date for the submission of the application form and admission date will be announced in the official website of the college. any other details regarding the admission process and courses offered will also be available in the official website of the college – https://www.rsmraiganj.in