AS College: Courses, Fees, Recruitment
Anglo-Sanskrit College (AS College) is a Grant-in-aid institute established in 1946 by Khanna Trust & Management Society. It is affiliated to Punjab University, Patiala and is accredited an A Grade by NAAC with 3.51/4.0 CGPA in 2015.
- The college delivers tutorials on IELTS and TOEFL exam preparation to students preparing for English proficiency tests.
- AS College has a strong alumni network of 1400 members holding prominent public positions.
- Career Guidance and Placement Cell, Administrative/Advisory committee, and Internal Quality Assurance Cells are built to monitor the quality of different activities held at AS College, Khanna.
Interested students can go through these highlights of AS College:
|Degree type||UG; PG; Certificates|
|Total no. of programs||8|
|Faculties||Arts, Commerce, and Science|
|Applications accepted||National and International|
AS College Courses
AS College offers eight courses to its National and International students. These courses are:
AS College Admissions
Admissions to various programs offered by the AS College are purely based on entrance exams, merits, and interviews.
- For UG and PG Programs, candidates need to register themselves for PUCET exam. The entrance is conducted offline by Punjab University and the registration for the same can be done online through the official website.
- Students applying for courses other than UG or PG degree programs will be selected on a merit basis followed by interviews.
- Selected students are required to deposit fee at the time of admission only.
- International students are required to present their passport, student visa, and eligibility certificate from Punjab University at the time of admission.
In addition to all the above details, there are some documents required at the time of admission. These documents are:
- Attested copy of the certificate of the last exam cleared.
- Attested copy of the character certificate.
- Proof of reservations, Caste certificate; if any
- Candidate’s copy of adhaar card along with a copy of his/her parent’s adhaar card.
- Migration certificate.
- Two passport size photographs.
AS College Placement
Career Guidance and Placement Cell of AS College enrolls students in job fests along and gives counseling for career guidance to students of different streams.
In 2015, Career Guidance and Placement Cell enrolled students in Mega Job-fest and companies such as offered jobs to the deserving students.
AS College has a dedicated Placement and Guidance Cell. The responsibility of the Cell is to network with potential recruiters and make them participate in the recruitment drive, conducted annually at the campus. Another major role of the cell is to train and groom students for the upcoming challenges and make them industry-ready.
AS College Top Recruiters: Just Dial, Indus Bank, I-Clark, Videocom and many more.