Gyanveer Institute of Management and Science is a self-financed college run by a Rajput family of the Sagar district in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Recognized by UGC and built as per the NCTE norm, the college is an ideal place for the quality education in various fields like science, art, computers and management. It also runs various bachelor, diploma and post graduate courses in the field of Educational Development.
Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya
Total strength of students
Total Built-up Area
6009.5 sq. mts.
Yes, for OBC & SC, ST class
No. of Employees
No. of Books in the Library
No. of Laboratories
1. Well Developed Laboratories: Various kinds of psychological experiments are done at the college laboratories to create work experiences. Labs with the facilities of computer with required hardware and software is also available to provide the educational training to its students.
2. Modern Teaching Methods: A combination of the lectures, seminars, brain storming and the projects is used to guide its students. Class assignments and student feedback is also given importance in the whole curriculum. Visiting faculties are also invited from time to time to teach the students on various subjects of teaching methods.
3. Special emphasis on Research and Development: The students in the academy are encouraged to learn from experiences and develop their own teaching methodologies by doing constant R&D on various subjects, leading to the development of new techniques and overall personality development of its students.
4. Supportive Infrastructure: Appropriate space is allotted for the basic activities like smart class rooms, yoga room, lecture halls, first aid rooms and the auditorium. An environment club has also been formed to maintain a green and clean campus.
5. Lucrative location & Educational Environment: The college is situated in the heart of the Sagar city in Madhya Pradesh and is located on the hill in the middle of the city, giving the best educational and study environment to its students.