Establishment in 2008, Hi-Tech Institute of Technology is working day and night to achieve their motto to meet the growing need of present generation towards techno–lead economic development. The college is affiliated to Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Orissa and is approved by AICTE New Delhi.
- The Institute is located at Khurda, 24 KMs away from the main city of Bhubaneswar. The campus is spread over an area of 10 acres land.
- Modern infrastructure, well-equipped labs and well-stocked libraries adds additional value to the college. Apart from this, amusement park, yoga centre, plants and playground attracts the students to the campus.
HIT Library Collection :
- HIT Library is having a collection of about 50000 volumes
- More than 5000 Titles
- IEEE Journals -500 nos
- CDROMS -500 nos
- Newspaper of Oriya, Hindi, English- 15 nos
HIT has its 400 seated boy’s hostel and 200 seated girl’s hostel on-campus.Both non-vegetarian & vegetarian food is available on the basis of requirement of the students. The facilities provided in the hostel are mentioned below:
- Recreation Room.
- Reading Room.
- Library till midnight.
- Round the clock Wi-Fi backboned by optical fibre.
- Canteen providing healthy and wholesome food.
- Rooms having attached toilets.
- 80% students prefers HIT hostels.