Scholar’s Institute of Technology and Management (SITM), Guwahati is one of the best technical institutions. The institute is promoted by the Scholar's Academy Education Trust. SITM Guwahati offers undergraduate programs in the discipline of Engineering and Computer Application.
Scholar’s Institute of Technology and Management Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2008 | Private|
|Affiliated to||ASTU, Guwahati|
National: JEE Main
State: Assam CEE
Institute: Written Test
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline | INR 500|
|Top Recruiters||Microsoft, Amazon, Capgemini, Quickheal, SYNTEL, TCS, Wipro, IBM|
|Campus Area||60 acres|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Transportation, Gymnasium, etc|
|Admission Helpdesk||9435592656 | 9401530415|
|Location||Garoghuli (Gog), Garchuk,
Guwahati, Assam - 781035
Scholar’s Institute of Technology and Management Courses
SITM Guwahati offers UG Courses in the discipline of Engineering and Computer Application. Tabulated below are the details for the same:
|B.Tech||Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|BCA||-||10+2 with Mathematics from a recognized board|
Scholar’s Institute of Technology and Management Admission
- Visit the official website of the institute.
- Go to the ‘Admission’ tab and click on the ‘Apply Online’ link under the ‘Quick Links’ section on the homepage.
- Fill the form correctly with all the details and click on ‘Submit’.
- Download the copy of the application form after submission.
- Visit the official website of the institute.
- Click on ‘Admission: Download form’ link under the ‘Quick Links section.
- Click on the ‘Click here to download form’ link.
- Download the form and fill the same with all the necessary information.
Note: Candidates must produce a printed copy of the application form of INR 500 to obtain the prospectus and complete the process at SITM. The mode of payment is through cash or DD made in favor of “Scholar's Institute of Technology & Management”, payable at Guwahati.
Check: SITM Guwahati Admission
Scholar’s Institute of Technology and Management Placement
The placement cell conducts seminars and events on the campus that gives a chance for students to know about the vacancies available in these companies. Companies like CTS, Rawelcom, CFE India, Airwise Services, Prospectus, B.P Incorporate and TNS conduct tests and other such activities for the engineering students. Other companies also visit the campus for recruitments and a good percentage of placements have been observed in the past years. Some of the potential recruiters are Microsoft, Amazon, Capgemini, Quickheal, SYNTEL, TCS, Wipro, IBM, etc.
Scholar’s Institute of Technology and Management Facilities
Central Library: The Central Library of the institute is a well-designed building with a rich collection of 500 no. of titles, 6000 volumes of textbooks and 1700 volumes of reference books.
Digital Library: Digital Library of SITM is available inside the Central Library with Question Bank, Video Lectures (NPTEL) and is equipped with IBM server, Core 2 Duo workstations, internet connectivity and other relevant hardware & software.
Gymnasium: A modernized gymnasium is incorporated in the campus to unload the body from the stress and ailments of hectic schedule and speed-life.
Hostel: The hostel comprises 225 no. of rooms including kitchen, dining hall, warden's quarter, etc which are located on the ground floor. The two-bedded room on each floor can accommodate around 400 students assuring them comfortable stay and at the same time taking care of all their daily necessities and basic requirements.
Check: SITM Guwahati Hostel Fees
Scholar’s Institute of Technology and Management FAQs
Ques. What is the selection criteria of Scholar’s Institute of Technology and Management?
Ans. The following is the selection criteria of SITM Guwahati:
- Submit a duly filled in application form (enclosed in the prospectus) to SITM authority.
- A merit list shall be prepared on the basis of CEE of Assam/ JEE ranks and candidates will be called for counseling, as per the merit list.
- The selected candidates will have to pay the first semester fees at the time of admission by cash or by a Demand draft in favor of Scholar's Institute of Technology & Management, payable at Guwahati.
- Aspiring candidates can also get admitted to SITM on the spot in the Counseling Session conducted by DTE, Assam after the declaration of the result of CEE.
Ques. What is Microsoft Imagine Academy?
Ans. The Microsoft Imagine Academy program provides SITM with access to a full curriculum solution for teaching technology courses and learning tools that help teachers gain technology skills, and helps students to achieve success through employability and industry certification. It helps students build real-world skills and earn their Microsoft Certification.
Ques. How are the seats allocated by SITM Guwahati?
Ans. Scholar’s Institute of Technology and Management allocates seats on the basis of category and entrance examination. Listed below are the details for the same:
- 65% of the total seats in a branch will be filled through the CEE of Assam with the following reservations (as per the reservation policy of Government of Assam)
- SC: 7%
- ST (P): 10%
- ST (H): 5%
- OBC/ MOBC: 15%
- 20% of the seats will be filled through JEE.
Ques. What is the fee structure of B.Tech in Scholar’s Institute of Technology and Management?
Ans. The fee structure of B.Tech in Scholar’s Institute of Technology and Management is as follows:
|Course||With Microsoft Certification||Without Microsoft Certification|
|B.Tech||Admission Fee: INR 10,000||Admission Fee: INR 10,000|
|Security Deposit: INR 5,000||Security Deposit: INR 5,000|
|Fee per Semester: INR 100,000||Fee per Semester: INR 55,000|
Ques. Why should I join Scholar’s Institute of Technology and Management?
Ans. The following are the key highlights of SITM Guwahati:
- Collaboration with Microsoft
- Regular Industry Internship
- Project-Based Learning
- State-of-the-art Infrastructure
- Outstanding Teaching Faculty
- 60 acres of a sprawling campus
- 10K+ Scholars Group alumni
- Industrial Tie-up for Internship