University Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology (UICET) was established in the year 1958 in collaboration with IIT Chicago. It is located in Chandigarh, Punjab.
UICET offers UG courses in 2 Branches of Engineering, 5 courses at PG level and a course at the research level. The institute also offers a five-year integrated B.Tech + MBA program in Engineering.
UICET admits around 190 students every year in UG courses and 107 at PG level. All the courses are full-time courses.
- The Institute follows the online mode of application.
- Admissions to Under Graduate courses are made on the basis of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main.
- For admission to UG level programs, candidates should have passed 10+2 examination and for admissions to PG level degree programs, they must have passed Bachelor’s degree examination.
- Admissions to PG courses are based on the merit scored in the entrance exams and Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- For PG courses, admissions are made on the basis of Panjab University Common Entrance Test (PU CET) PG.
- Admissions to all the UG courses will be done through Joint Admission Committee (JAC).
|Name of the Institute||University Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based|
|Entrance Name||JEE Main PU CET (PG)|
|Entrance mode||Online and offline|