St. Xavier’s College, Jaipur was established by the members of the Delhi Province of the Society of Jesus in the year 2010. It is affiliated to the University of Rajasthan.
The courses offered by the St. Xavier’s College are B.Com. , B.B.A., B.C.A., B.A. (Hons.) in English, B.A. (Hons.) in Economics, MHRM, and M.A. in English.
- Admission is given on the basis of Merit and performance in the Personal Interview.
- Minimum eligibility to apply for B.Com., B.A. (Hons.) in English, and B.A. (Hons.) in Economics is 10+2 examination or equivalent with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- For admission in B.B.A. and B.C.A., minimum eligibility is 48% marks aggregate in 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- Candidates applying to MHRM course, must hold a three-year graduate degree in any discipline with at least 45% marks in aggregate.
- The M.A. in English course requires B.A. with aggregate of 48% marks or 55% marks in Post Graduate subject.
- Candidates can apply for Admission either through Online or Offline mode.
Read More: St. Xavier’s College Jaipur Fee Structure
Highlights Table of St. Xavier’s College Jaipur:
|Name of the Institute||St. Xavier’s College, Jaipur|
|Type of Institute||Private|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit Based and Personal Interview|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline|
St. Xavier’s College, Jaipur B.Com. , B.B.A., B.C.A., B.A. (Hons.) in English, B.A. (Hons.) in Economics Admission 2020
St. Xavier’s College offers admission to B.Com., B.B.A., B.C.A., B.A. (Hons.) in English, and B.A. (Hons.) in Economics purely on the basis of Merit.
The minimum eligibility criteria for taking admission in B.Com and B.A. require candidates to have scored minimum marks of 50% in 10+2 examination or equivalent.
However, for admission in B.B.A. and B.C.A., candidates need to pass in 10+2 with minimum 48% marks.
List of Courses:
|Courses||Specialization||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|B.Com.||Commerce||10+2 with minimum 50% marks in aggregate||Merit Based followed by Personal Interview|
|B.B.A.||Business Administration||10+2 with minimum 48% marks (or minimum pass marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates) in aggregate|
|B.A. (Hons.)||English||10+2 with minimum 50% marks in aggregate|
Key Points to remember for UG Admission:
- Along with the B.A. (Hons.) course, the college offers subsidiary subjects such as English, Public Administration, Political Science and Psychology.
- The students completing their 10+2 from other than CBSE/CISCE/Rajasthan Boards must score at least 60% marks in order to be eligible for the Undergraduate courses.
St. Xavier’s College, Jaipur MHRM and M.A. in English Admission 2020
St. Xavier’s College offers admission to MHRM and M.A. in English programs to the candidates having three-year graduate degree having a required minimum mark.
In MHRM, a graduate with minimum 45% marks is eligible to apply.
However, in M.A. in English, a B.A. graduate with minimum 45% marks or 55% marks in subject of Post-Graduation is eligible to apply. Also, B.Sc. in relevant discipline, B.Ed., B.Com. , Shastri, MBBS, BDS, BMS, BUMS, BHMS and B.P.Ed. with minimum 55% marks are also eligible to apply.
Final selection of the candidates is based upon the Merit followed by Personal Interview.
List of Courses:
|Course Name||Specializations||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|MHRM||Human resource management||Graduate degree with at least 45% marks in aggregate||Merit Based followed by Personal Interview|
|M.A. in English||English|
- B.A. with 48% marks in aggregate or Post Graduation with at least 55% marks in the subject
- B.Sc., B.Sc. (Nursing), B.Sc. (Home Science), B.Sc. (Agriculture), B.Ed., B.Com. , Shastri, MBBS, BMS, BAMS, BUMS, BDS, BHMS, B.P.Ed. with at least 55% marks in the aggregate
St. Xavier’s College, Jaipur Application Process 2020
- Visit the Official website of the college.
- Candidate can either apply through Online mode or Offline Mode.
- For Online Mode, fill in the application form and pay the fees via Online Fees Page.
- Candidate will receive an SMS or email with Payment Id. They are requested to keep this securely and do not disclose it to anyone.
- The payment ID can be used for one-time application only.
- For Offline mode, Application form and brochure can be obtained from college office.
- Mode of Application: Online and Offline
- Application Fees: INR 1000
- Candidates filling Application form via online mode, requires- Digital copy of passport size photograph and Class X & XII Mark Sheets in .jpeg format with a size limit of 128 kb and 256 kb respectively.
- After updation of Rank/Merit List, candidates must visit the college with all the required documents.
- Correspondence Address:
St. Xavier’s College, Jaipur
Hathroi Fort, Jaipur,
Documents required at the time of Admission:
- Print out of Online Admission Form (with parent’s signature)
- 10+2-mark sheet along with the passing certificate
- Original Migration Certificate
- Original Character Certificate
- Original Transfer Certificate
- UG Degree Mark Sheet (for MHRM and M.A.)
- Caste certificate (OBC/SC/ ST), if applicable
- Four Passport size recent Photographs
- Medical Certificate
- DD in favour of” St. Xavier’s College, Jaipur”.
- Photocopy of 10th mark sheet
- Bring two set of photocopies of all documents.
- Also, candidates whose name has been appeared in Rank List, shall submit fees through DD or Online mode on the same day of the Interview, failing to which will forfeit the admission.
The candidates seeking admission in B.B.A. or B.C.A. belonging to OBC/SC/ ST/SBC category gets a relaxation of 2% marks in the aggregate score.
- UGC offers scholarship to SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates.
- To get the scholarship, eligible candidates must submit the scholarship form by July.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College