Silver Bells Institute for Higher Education (SBIHE) is located on Shamli-Panipat Road at Shamli district of Uttar Pradesh State. It is a self-finance private institute was established in 2004 year. SBIHE is affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University (CCSU), Meerut and Accredited by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
- The institute was started with B.Ed. and BCA Progrrames.
- It was the first college that offers the professionals courses in the Shamli District.
Departments: There are following academic departments in the college-
- Computer Science
- Business Administration
Placement: College provides very good campus placement to the students.
Extracurricular: SBIHE organizes many extracurricular and co-curricular activities that help the students to make their mind strong. Through the various activities students gets the friendly environment so that they can easily franked with any one.
Facilities: MIT is providing its students some best of the facilities that are requisite for an engineering student. Some of them are detailed below-
- Library: Library is the nerve center of every educational institute and we know very well this thing. So we have provided a rich collection of various books for Computer Application, Information Technology, Management and Educational Practices. Besides Books, the library has huge collection of reference books, CD’s, Journals and Magazines.
- Computer Lab: Computer Technology has become the important part of our life and any educational institute cannot stand without a computer lab it is the basic need. To fulfill the requirement of this, the institute has a well-equipped computer lab with latest Software and Hardware technology.
Faculty: Faculty members of the institute are well educated and most of them are holding either Ph.D. or M.Phil. degree in the relevant subject.
- State Govt. provides the fee to SC and ST Candidates for their study. The Institute provides all the facilities to students for getting these benefits.
- The Institute has a poor student’s fund in which needy students are helped in the form of scholarship or reduction of fee.
- The institute provides the meritorious scholarship to the students who got the rank in the university examination.
- Govt. of India provides free education to meritorious and poor students under Free Waiver (FW) scheme, students are studying in the institute can also avail this opportunity.