St Pauls Institute of Communication Education is a standout amongst other media Institute's in India which was established in the year 2011. The Institute offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma programmes to students along with short term learning programme too for interested students. It also offered a certificate programme in Graphic Design and Filmmaking and Video Editing. Admission in the programmes at this Institute is on the basis of entrance exam along with an interview. Interested candidates can apply to this Institute online or offline.
St Pauls Institute of Communication Education Highlights
Few facts about the Institute are tabulated below that candidate who are interested can check.
|Established | Institute Type||2011|
|Courses Offered||UG, Diploma, Certification|
|Entrance exam||Institute based entrance exam|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Exam+Interview|
|Top Recruiters||Pitchfork Partners, Republic Tv, Times of India, ET Panache, Value 360 Communications|
|Facilities Available||Canteen, Library, Studio, Conference Room, News Room|
St Pauls Institute of Communication Education Courses
The Institute offer numerous courses and the details about the same are mentioned below that candidates can check.
|PG Diploma||Specializations: Journalism, Advertising, Public relation
Duration: 10 Months
Eligibility: Passed Bachelor’s Degree
|Bachelor of Mass Media (BMM)||Duration: 3 Years
Eligibility: Passed 10+2 with 50%
|B. Voc||Specializations: Graphics and Multimedia, Journalism
Duration: 3 Years
Eligibility: Passed 10+2
St Pauls Institute of Communication Education Admissions
The admission in the Institute in different courses are based on entrance exam as well as an interview. However, candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria for applying in any programme.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates need to follow the below-given steps for getting admission in this Institute:
- Visit the official website of the Institute
- Click on online admission form given on the top of the website
- Create your login and after that fill the form with all details as required by going through the instructions
- Upload the documents that are required
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form
St Pauls Institute of Communication Education Facilities
The Facilities provided by the Institute fulfils the needs of students as well as the staff of the Institute. Some of the facilities provided by the Institute are mentioned below:
- Auditorium: Auditorium is quite spacious and, can accommodate around 220 individuals. It can be used for conducting events, seminars, guest lectures etc.
- Video Conferencing: The Institute has the facility of video conferencing that can be used for arranging any official conference or team meeting.
- Library: The Institute has well-equipped library that can be used by the students and faculties. It has 800+ books that can help students in understanding things better.
- SIT and CHAT Corner: It’s a space where students can relax. The environment of this space is something that attracts everyone.
- Locker: The facility of the locker is there for students to keep things secure.
- One Camera Broadcast Studio: This studio gives a feeling of modern newsroom and has 4k professional camcorder. The students make use of this studio for their communication as well as film projects.
- Other Facilities: Podcast Station, Professional Sound Recording Studio, Canteen, Seminar Hall, Wi-Fi etc.
St Pauls Institute of Communication Education FAQs
Ques. How is the placement of St Pauls Institute of Communication Education?
Ans. The Institute has good placement opportunities for the students of all programmes. Top eminent recruiters visit the campus and recruit talented students. In addition to this, the Institute also provide internship opportunities to students. Some of the names of recruiters who had visited the campus are Mirrow Now, Republic TV, Times of India, Ogilvy, ET Panache, and many more.
Ques. Does St Pauls Institute of Communication Education has hostel facilities?
Ans. No, the Institute doesn’t have facilities of hostel. Students have to arrange their own space for living. The Institute help students in providing the facility of safe accommodation nearby to the locality which is close to campus.
Ques. Can candidates apply to St Pauls Institute of Communication Education online for getting admission in any course?
Ans. Yes, candidates who wish to apply online in any course can visit the campus between 10 am-4 pm on any day from Monday-Friday. Students need to carry passport size photo and photo ID. Other information, candidates will come to know after visiting the Institute.
Ques. How one can contact St Pauls Institute of Communication Education?
Ans. One can get in touch with the Institute on +91-22-26435709 or can email at firstname.lastname@example.org One can also visit the campus on the address given in the official website for face-to-face discussions.
Ques. How is the faculty of St Pauls Institute of Communication Education?
Ans. The faculty of the Institute is quite experienced and has years of teaching experience in their respective domains. Every department in the Institute has skilled teaching staff who can assist the students in understanding things better.
Ques. Is the English language compulsory at St Pauls Institute of Communication Education?
Ans. Yes, the English language is compulsory at this Institute for those who want to get admission here. Candidates should be proficient in speaking, listening, writing and reading English.