College of Engineering and Management Punnapra Alappuzha which is ranked among the top ten Engineering College in Kerala was established in the year 2008. It is affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, (previously under Kerala University) and got approval from the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
The college offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs like B-Tech and M-Tech. The admission process is through the entrance exam and is completely merit-based.
The college also provides various facilities like libraries, computer labs, hostel, transportation, e-journal, placement opportunities, wifi connectivity, sports facilities, and seminar hall.
College of Engineering and Management Punnapra Highlights
|Affiliated To||APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University|
|College Facilities||Library, Hostel, Transportation, Computer lab, E-Journals, Sports Facilities, Seminar Hall|
|Entrance Test||State Level Common Entrance Test|
|Campus Area||25 Acres|
College of Engineering and Management Punnapra Courses Offered
The College of Engineering and Management offered both undergraduate and postgraduate courses in their respective specialized field.
|B Tech||Specialization: Electricals & Electronic Engineering, Electronics & Communications Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, and Civil Engineering
Eligibility: 10+2 with 50% in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry +Merit
Duration of Course: 4 Years with 8 Semesters
Selection Process: CEE
|M.Tech||Specialization: M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE).
Eligibility: Graduation with 50% in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry +Merit
Duration of Course: 2 Years
Selection Process: CEE
College of Engineering and Management Punnapra Admission
All the students have to apply online for getting admission to the College of Engineering and Management. All the admission for the college is made based on their rank which they have obtained after giving the state level common entrance exam which is conducted by Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala State.
How to apply?
- All the students need to visit the official website of the college for the admission process.
- Students who are applying for the course should fill the form available on the college website.
- The student must fill all the required areas mentioned in the form.
- The student must provide the required documents
- The student must make the payment online through bank transfer once the form is submitted.
- All the students are requested to download their admit card for the state level common entrance exam which is conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE).
- Once the test is conducted, through their ranking the admission of the candidate takes place.
College of Engineering and Management Punnapra Scholarship
The college of Engineering and Management, Punnapra provides scholarships to their students, and below is the list of various kinds of scholarships.
- The college provides a scholarship for SC/ST/OEC/Minorities or Weaker Section: There is various kind of education concession to all the backward class students and those belonging to the Harijan Welfare Department.
- Merit cum means scholarship: This is for all minority communities like Muslims and Christian, whose income is around Rs 25,000 to 30,000 per year.
- For Central Sector scholarship: This scholarship is offered to students who have obtained above 80 percent marks in Higher Secondary Examination.
- For Fisheries Scholarship: All those students that belong to the fisherman community are eligible for this scholarship.
- For Prime Minister Scholarship for Central Armed Police Forces & Assam Rifles: Under this scheme girl students whose family income is less than 27,000 per year and boy student whose family income is less than 24,000 per year is eligible for this scholarship.
College of Engineering and Management Punnapra Placement
The College of Engineering and Management, Punnapra provides both on and off-campus placement for its students. The placement is controlled by the Career Guidance and Placement Cell. All the students go through a training program that prepares them for interviews, Group discussion, amplitude test, and presentation skill.
The college also conducts regular mock tests and interviews for the students to prepare them for the final interview with their recruiters.
Most of the reputed companies like TCS, Cognizant, Tata Consultancy Service, Wipro, Amazon, Mindtree, IBS, Hexaware, Global Media Insight, UST Global, and other companies come to college and conduct interviews for the hiring process.
College of Engineering and Management Punnapra Facilities
For the learning and different kind of needs for students, the college provides various kind of facilities which is easily accessible.
- E-Journal- the College of Engineering and Management, Punnapra provides E-journal to their students with around 2300 international e-journal for the reference of both students as well as faculty.
- Central Computing Facility- the college provides well equipped Central computing facilities (CCF) with 70 desktop systems with an LCD monitor and high-speed internet connectivity.
- Hostel Facility- The college has a hostel facility for both girls and boys with an accommodation of 160 students each.
- Central Library- The college has a well-furnished library with around 10, 000 books for engineering references, 10 generic magazines and newspapers which are accessible to students.
- Transportation- The college has the facility of eight buses which can be utilized by the students as well as the faculty members.
College of Engineering and Management Punnapra Faculty
The college of Engineering and Management, Punnapra has a strength of 79 faculty members, with 55 Assistant Professor, six Head of the Department (HOD), three lab assistants, two tradesmen, two peons, four assistant grade, one administrative officer, and four trade grade instructor II.
College of Engineering and Management Punnapra FAQs
Ques. What kinds of courses are offered with annual intake?
Ques. Does the College has a student union group?
Ques. Where is the College located?
Ques. How to contact the college for admission queries?
Ques. What is the admission process of NRI students?