Kaamadhenu College is situated in the Sathyamangalam in the state of Tamil Nadu. The foundation of the institute was laid at least two decades ago by Shri S.V. Balasubramaniam Ave. The institute is spread in 25 acres and has well-equipped laboratories, a vast library, well-ventilated rooms and a big playground.
The courses offered by the Kaamadhenu Arts and Science College includes B.A. b.sc, B.com, M.sc, M.com, M.Phil, PhD in various specializations.
The admission into the undergraduate and postgraduate courses is made by preparing a merit list based on the last qualifying examination. There is no entrance exam conducted by the University into the various courses offered by it. It is a constituent college of Bharathiar University, Coimbatore.
Regular placement and internship opportunities are provided to the students by the Kaamadhenu College for all the specialisations offered by the Institute. The college ensures a congenial Learning Environment and believes in Transparency and Accountability.
Kaamadhenu Arts and Science College Highlights 2021
|Institute Name||Kaamadhenu Arts and Science College|
|Affiliation||Bharathiar University, Coimbatore|
|Courses Offered||Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses|
|Campus Area||25 acres|
|Top recruiters||Cognizant, Infosys, Wipro, BSNL, etc.|
Kaamadhenu Arts and Science College Courses Offered
The college has different undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The detailed information about specialisations, courses and their eligibility criteria is all mentioned in the table below:
|B.A.||Duration: 3 years
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates need to have scored 50% aggregate marks in class 12 examination from a recognized school and must have studied Tamil/English at the secondary level.
Specializations: Tamil, English
|B.Sc||Duration: 3 Years
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have at least 50% aggregate in Science Stream.
Specializations: Physics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Costume Design and Fashion
|B.Com||Duration: 3 Years
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have completed class 12 with Mathematics/Computer Science as one of the subjects.
Specializations: Commerce, Computer Applications, Professional Accounting, Information Technology, Finance
|BBA||Duration: 3 Years
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have completed their class 12 from a recognised board.
|M.A.||Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s in English with 55% from a recognised board.
|M.Sc||Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have completed bachelor’s in Mathematics/Computer Science from a recognised board.
Specializations: Mathematics, Computer Science
|M.Com||Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have completed their Master’s degree from a recognised institute. NET/JRF must be qualified.
Specializations: Commerce, Computer Applications
Read More: KASC Sathyamangalam Courses & Fee
Kaamadhenu Arts and Science College Admissions
No entrance exam is conducted for admission into different courses. The admission is made by the merit list based on the qualifying examination.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website of the Kaamadhenu Arts and Commerce College.
- On the Home page, visit the section on the top of the web page-Online Application.
- Upon clicking, a page will be opened where candidates need to register themselves with Mobile number and Date of Birth.
- Candidates need to fill in with their Details, Academic Details and course preferences.
- Candidates need to pay the application fees as per the course preferred by them.
Read More: KASC Sathyamangalam Reviews
Kaamadhenu Arts and Science College Placements
The Kaamadhenu Arts and Science College has a dedicated placement cell which helps not only in getting placements to students but also provides training. The institute trains them while involving them for a good academic background along with necessary placement skills.
Each department has a coordinator which handles and notifies about the recruitment process. Further, a counselling body is present which guides and helps the students.
There are many popular recruiters which come for recruitment at the campus. The companies include Bsnl, LIC, ICICI Bank, Shakti Group, Bannari Amman Group, IDBI Federal, and other private firms.
Read More: KASC Sathyamangalam Placement
Kaamadhenu Arts and Science College Facilities
- Infrastructure: The institute has well-ventilated rooms and good infrastructure with Wifi facilities for the convenience of students.
- Laboratories: Every department has its laboratories which are fully equipped with all the modern and necessary documents required to perform practicals.
- Canteen/Mess: The college has a canteen and mess which ensures proper and tasty nutritious food to the students. The food available is prepared for hygiene.
- Hostel: The college holds separate hostel accommodation both for girls and boys. The hostel rooms are well spaced and light activities are conducted by the authorities for spending leisure time.
- Library: Kaamadhenu College has a large library which has many large numbers of books available for students. Students can also get books related to any competitive examination.
- Sports: The college ensures proper overall development of the students. The large playground is available for students to play and take part in sports.
- Transport: Students can avail of the transport where buses are available for regular students at a reasonable rate.
- Clubs and Societies: The college has many clubs and societies on different themes. Students can get the membership for any club of their choice and participate in the various competitions and activities held.
Read More: KASC Sathyamangalam Latest Updates
Kaamadhenu Arts and Science College Faculty
The faculty for Kaamadhenu Arts and Science College includes:
- Thiru. K. Senthil Kumar- Principal
- Ms S.Rekha
- Ms M. Shakti
- Mr R.Vimal Kumar
- Ms P.Geetha
Read More: KASC Sathyamangalam Faculty
Kaamadhenu Arts and Science College FAQs
Ques. Is the application process conducted only in online mode or offline?
Ques. What are the Application fees for filing the application form? Is it the same for every course?
Ques. Is the reservation policy followed by the College for admission into the courses?
Ques. What are the essential documents required for admission into the college?