Chandigarh College of Architecture (CCA), Chandigarh is a public/Government institute established in the year 1961. This institute is affiliated to the Panjab University which offers a five-year (10 semesters) program leading to the degree of Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch) in the Faculty of Design and Fine Arts which is recognized by the Council of Architecture.
|Established||1961 | Public|
|Courses||Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch)|
|Campus Size||10 Acres|
CCA disseminates a five-year (10 semesters) program leading to the degree of Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch) in the Faculty of Design and Fine Arts which is recognized by the Council of Architecture. Tabulated below is the details of the study program:
Course: Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
- Duration: 5 years
- Seat Intake: 40
- Eligibility: 50% score in 10+2 passed with mathematics.
- Selection Procedure: JEE Main/AAT
- Fees: INR 1,50,000
Read More CCA Courses and Fees
Students who intend to apply to Chandigarh College of Architecture can do so by visiting the official website of Chandigarh Engineering and Architecture Counselling (Joint Admission Committee). The application process for the admission into B. Arch is mentioned below:
- Fill the online registration form and pay the prescribed fees.
- Fees have to be deposited to SBI through bank challan.
- Candidates applying under Sports and Defense Category seats must upload the scanned copies of the relevant documents.
And the required documents to be attached are:
- 10th and 10+2 mark sheets
- Transfer certificate
- JEE Main Score Card
- Caste certificate (SC/ PH/ KP), if applicable.
- Medical Certificate
- Parental Income Certificate
- Five Colored Photographs
Read More CCA Admissions
The university has its own training and placement cell wherein it takes care of all the training and placement related activities.
The Institute is well-known for its placement assistance and global exposure. Each year some of the reputed companies in the field of Architecture Design and fashion technology visit the campus to select the students for their company.
- The Highest Annual Salary stood at INR 8 – 15 LPA.
- The Average Annual Salary stood at INR 4 – 8 LPA.
Read More CCA Placements
Chandigarh College of Architecture offers scholarships to deserving/eligible students in every third and fifth year of the academic program as per their performance.
Following are some of the facilities offered by the college:
- Computer Center: There is a well-equipped, air-conditioned Computer Center networked with a number of workstations supported by around 40 i-7 computers, 20 laptops, one Apple i-10, and 20 Table Top Scanners.
- Library: The College Library is consisting of two beautifully built reading halls that provide comfortable seating for 80 students. It has a centrally air-conditioned library with 3 e-journals, approx.
- Assembly Hall: The Assembly Hall of 200 seat capacity has all modern facilities such as air conditioning, acoustic treatment, and public address system and is frequently used for presentations, lectures, and students’ seminars.
- Hostel: Adequate accommodation is available for both boys and girls in separate hostel buildings. The boys’ hostel ‘Corbu House’ with accommodation for 99 students is located on the college campus.
Ques. What are the fees to take admission in CCA?
Ans. CCA has a fee structure of INR 30K per annum for the B. Arch. Program. For detailed fee structure, visit the website.
Ques. How about the eligibility for admission to the college?
Ans. Candidates must have at least 50% aggregate in 10+2 exam with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
Ques. What are the courses offered by this college?
Ans. Being Architecture College it offers a five-year (10 semesters) program leading to the degree of Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch) in the Faculty of Design and Fine Arts.
Ques. Is this college AICTE approved?
Ans. Yes, this college is accredited by COA (Council of Architecture) and AICTE.