Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology offers 5 academic departments that conduct regular full time degree level courses on campus. Eligible students can undertake admissions in different engineering disciplines here. The college was established in the year 2002 and it is approved by AICTE, CCET offers 4 streams in B.E programme for undergraduates.
- The basic eligibility is 10+2 or equivalent.
- Admissions are carried by the affiliating University i.e. Punjab University, Chandigarh.
- There is also provision for lateral admission as per the guidelines of the University.
- For Graduates, the college conducts regular Ph.D programmes as well in almost 4 disciplines.
- For B.E admissions, the college takes into account AIR rank of JEE Mains of the respective academic year.
The college is an approved research centre under MHRD, Govt. of India.
An active placement and training cell is part of the institution that conducts regular industrial visits. The cell has tie-ups with reputed firms top recruiters being Infosys, Mahindra, SUFI, IFB, and Godrej among others.
CCET Chandigarh Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the Institute||Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology, Chandigarh|
|Also known as||CCET|
|Type of the Institute||Public|
|Official website||CCET, Chandigarh|
|Courses offered||B.E, Ph.D|
|Basic Admission Criteria||B.E. – Merit basis in JEE Mains B.E. Lateral Entry – PULEET Entrance Test|