Providence College for Women strongly believes in providing students with the best educational resources possible, so that students’ academic growth is constant and unhindered. The college does not let financial difficulty as an obstacle prevent students from receiving their education. Hence, the institute has employed an effective scholarship program to financially aid meritorious and deserving students by offering them fee concessions and other scholarships. Details for the scholarships offered are as follows:
- Backward Classes Welfare Department scholarship for the Backward/Most Backward class community (Low-income group students).
- Adi Dravidar Welfare scholarship for SC/ST students.
- Minority Scholarship.
- Concession to students of Defence Service Personnel and Physically challenged (Only for UG Aided course).
- Assistance from the college Students Aid Fund.
- Kamarajar Endowment Scholarship by Bharathiar University.