Ganga Technical Campus, also known as GTC provides multiple professional programs that include diploma courses, UG and PG programs offered in Management, Engineering, and Computer Application. The institute offers a total of 31 courses across 6 different streams.
The campus is a pioneering institute that provides various UG and PG programs. The admission criteria for the same is as below:
- The admission to B.Tech and M.Tech courses are based upon the entrance exams.
- Candidates seeking admissions to B.Tech must obtain a valid score in JEE Mains.
- Candidates seeking admissions to the M.Tech program must obtain a valid score in GATE.
- Further admission is through counselling conducted by the Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) based on the rank obtained in JEE Mains for 75% of the total seats.
- Rest 25% are management quota seats which also comprise 15% NRI seats
- The mode of application is both online and offline.
Ganga Technical Campus is situated in Bahadurgarh in Haryana state of India. Established in 2012, it is accredited by AICTE and it is affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University.
The campus is spread across 15 acres of land. Hostel facilities are not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as A/C, Auditorium, ATM, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Computer Lab, Counselling, Fest, Cultural zone, Gym are also there.
GTC is one of the top private institutes and best engineering college in Delhi NCR. The college has been ranked 9th among Top 10 Emerging Engineering Institutes in India by Times Engineering Institute.
Top recruiting companies hiring from GTC include Amtek, ARN Infotel, Airtel, Amazon, DLF, Axis Bank, Honda Cars, JLL, Kotak Bank, JBM Industries Ltd etc.
Ganga Technical Campus Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of Institute||Ganga Technical Campus|
|Type of Institute||Private|
|Year of Establishment||2012|
|College Ranking||Ranked 9th among top 10 Emerging Engineering Institute in India by Times Engineering Institute|
|Exams Accepted||JEE Mains|
|Mode Of Application||Both online and offline|