ILM Academy for Higher Learning (IILM), Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh was established in the year of 2004. The private institute holds its approval by AICTE & MHRD. The institute offers MBA & PGDM courses falling under the faculty of Management and Financial Studies.
The institute offers various scholarships for students under many categories which adds as a plus point if you are looking for financial aids. The admissions are strictly based on merit for both UG and PG Programs.
IILM Lucknow Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2004| Private|
|Approval ||AICTE & MHRD|
|Entrance exams ||CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, and ATMA.|
|Courses Offered||2 courses across 1 stream|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline |
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based and Entrance Based|
|Top Recruiters||SBI Life Insurance, ICICI, Red FM, and Airtel|
|Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
IILM Lucknow Courses
The institute offers MBA & PGDM courses falling under the aegis of Management and Financial Studies. The detailed summary of the same has been mentioned below:
- Subjects: Financial, HRM, Information Technology, International Business, Marketing and Rural Development.
- Duration: 2 Years
- Eligibility: Graduation with a minimum average of 50% from any recognized institutional in India
- Subjects: Operations Management, Marketing, Finance and HRM
- Duration: 2 Years
- Eligibility: Holding any Diploma degree from any recognized institutional in India
Read More IILM Lucknow Courses and Fees
IILM Lucknow Admission
Admission to this college is based purely on merit and to secure admission in the college, you need to meet the basic eligibility criteria of the college. The right to admission rests completely in the hands of the college and students should have obtained at least 50% average marks in their qualifying examinations to be eligible for admission. Candidates applying to these courses need to clear any one of the following entrances to secure admission: CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, and ATMA. Furthermore, candidates who clear the entrance will be called for personal interviews after on for finalizing the admission.
Admission at this college takes through online and offline modes as follows:
- Go to the official website of the college at http://www.iilmlko.ac.in/index.php
- Now, click on the Admissions tab which is placed on the homepage.
- On clicking this, a list will appear. Select ‘Apply Now’ from this list.
- Fill the form as instructed and attach relevant documents.
- Click on submit if preferring online.
- Download the form there if you need to apply offline.
- Hand over to the college directly if preferring offline.
- Appear for exam.
- Pay the fees if selected.
Read More IILM Lucknow Admission
IILM Lucknow Placement
It pulls in probably the best selection representatives from the whole nation. The Career Development Cell adopts amazing practices to shape profession shifts into the candidates.
The institute offers various workshops, summer internship programs, and various soft skill training to its students through its placement cells. Amongst many top recruiters, the following companies visit the college campus every year - Flipkart, HDFC, ICICI, SBI Life Insurance, ITC, Citi Bank, Vodafone, Aircel, Cipla, Kotak, Bajaj, Amazon and Axis Bank amongst many others. Minimum Salary offered will be around INR 7-8 LPA
Read More IILM Lucknow Placement
IILM Lucknow Scholarships
The College offers a bunch of scholarships to those who might need financial aid and support. Below mentioned are few of the scholarships offered by the college for students:
- Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minorities or Weaker Sections: There are several scholarships offered under the schema of Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Scholarships for various communal categories of students. Students who wish to avail this scholarship can apply for the same to get a waiver off their fees.
- Scholarships for Girls: The college offers scholarships which gives 10% waiver on the total fee for girl students only. Eligible candidates can apply for this scholarship program.
- Merit-Based Scholarship: In this category, the college offers scholarships to merit students under the following categories – 20% for merit students in graduation, 25% for CAT Scholarships for students who score between 60-70%, 40% for merit students in qualifying exams, 50 % CAT Scholarships for students who score between 70-80 % and 75 % CAT scholarship for students who score above 80%.
- National Service: Candidates who are children of service providers of the nation are given 100 % scholarship against tuition fee. The scholarship is given on first come first serve basis.
Read More IILM Lucknow Scholarships
IILM Lucknow Facilities
The college offers a wide variety of facility to its students as given below:
- Hostel Facility- The college provides well-equipped hostel facilities for its students. There is a separate mess facility.
- Sports Space- As a part of recreational activities, the college hosts various sports-related events and also encourages its students to maintain active participation in the same with a huge space allocated for it.
- Medical Facilities- The college offers several up-to-date and modern medical facilities for its students.
- Library- The college has a library where students can gain access to all sought books and journals for reference purposes and curricular studies.
- Canteen- The college offers a canteen facility for their students where students can spend their leisure time after a long day. The canteen serves a wide variety of meals at an affordable price.
- Auditorium- The college has an auditorium where the cultural events, debates, seminars and conferences take place.
Read More IILM Lucknow Hostel
IILM Lucknow FAQS
Ques. Can a candidate combinedly take 2 scholarships?
Ans. No, a candidate cannot take two scholarships at a time.
Ques. Does the college have any tie-ups with banks for student in need of educational loans?
Ans. Yes, the college has tied up with many premium banks such as SBI, Canara, and Syndicate Bank which helps its students to avail educational loans for their education.
Ques. What are the different student clubs present in this institute?
The following students club and associations are present in the college:
- Cultural Club
- Sports Club
- CSR Club
- UBA Club
Ques. Does the college follow any reservation policy?
Ans. Yes, Reservations for SC, ST, and OBC are followed as mandated by the Government of India.
Ques. Does securing admission guarantee hostel entry?
Ans. No, due to limited seats, the hostel admissions will be done on a first come first serve basis. Hence, securing admission does not guarantee hostel entry.