Jawaharlal Nehru Engineering College (JNEC), one of the oldest colleges of Marathawada was established in 1983 by Kamalkishore Kadam to provide the world class technical education to conquer tomorrow's technology at global level with human values. It is situated in Aurangabad, Maharashtra. It offers under graduate and post graduate Engineering courses and MCA.
- It is affiliated to Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
- It is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institute
- It is recognized by Government of Maharashtra and accredited by NBA
- MoU with Foreign Universities: Pittsburgh State University, USA, University of Missouri, USA.
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Computer Application
The College has an independent Training & placement Cell devoted to cater the needs of the organizations in conducting campus interviews for placements-
Name of Company
No. of Selected Students in 2014
IFB Industrial Ltd.
Year wise placement
No. of Placed students
- National Service Scheme (NSS)
- Student Council
- SIA India Collegiate Club
- Photography Club
- Total books available in library are 61140 while 16801 are titles
- Subscribed 102 Journals and Magazines
- It has sitting capacity of 600 Students
- DELNET online journals are 1150
- OPAC (Open Access Catalogue)
- There are three girls hostels and one boys hostel available in the campus with accommodation for 494 girls student and 127 boys students
- AC room facilities also available
- Total institute level support of 780 computers
- The computer to student ratio as per actual students' intake is 1:2.3
- Wi-Fi network.