Bidhan Chandra College, Asansol is a Government Sponsored College established in 1961. It is affiliated to Kazi Nazrul University and recognized by UGC. The college offers both general & honors Undergraduate courses in the field of Science, Arts, & Commerce. Admissions to the courses are on the basis of merit as per the college norms. The college has highly educated faculties and good placement opportunities.
Bidhan Chandra College Highlights
|Institute type | Established in||Public | 1961|
|Affiliated to||Kazi Nazrul University|
Bidhan Chandra College Courses
Read more: Bidhan Chandra College Courses and Fees
Bidhan Chandra College Admissions
The admission to the courses is strictly on the basis of merit. The college will publish a provisional merit list.
Candidates interested in admission can apply through online mode. The online registration form will be made available on the institute’s official website.
How to apply?
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the “Apply Online Admission” tab.
- Choose your shift & select your desired course
- Select subjects according to General or Honours
- Enter contact, education & personal details
- Upload signature and recent photograph
- Click in submit & take a print copy of the application
- Fees can be paid online as well as offline via challan
Read more: Bidhan Chandra College Admission
Bidhan Chandra College Placements
The Placement Cell of the college acts as a bridge between the students of the final year along with those who have recently graduated from the college and different industrial establishments, corporate houses, etc.
It offers a platform for campus interviews, organizes training programs, group discussions, mock interviews, etc. to enhance the job prospects of students.
Their recruiters include
- RS Software India Limited
- Rolta India
Read more: Bidhan Chandra College Placement
Bidhan Chandra College Facilities
- Library: The institute library with a very rich collection of reference books, journals, and books of competitive exams. There is an e-Library facility available through which students can access more than 6000 e-books and journals.
- Laboratory: There are separate laboratories for Physics, Zoology, Botany, Chemistry & Computer Science departments. The libraries have all facilities for a great practical learning atmosphere
- Sports field & Gymnasium: A sports field that acts as the practice ground for students. The college has a new and well-equipped gym with all the required equipment available for students.
- Canteen: The college provides hygienically prepared food to its students and faculty at subsidized rates.
- Other Facilities:
- Students Common Room
- Seminar Hall
- Restroom & drinking water
Read more: Bidhan Chandra College Hostel
Bidhan Chandra College FAQs
Ques. Does the Bidhan Chandra College provide scholarships to students?
Ques. Does the Bidhan Chandra College provide accommodation?
Ques. How many shifts of the Bidhan Chandra College are available?
Ques. Does the Bidhan Chandra College conduct any entrance test for admission?
Ques. When does the admission process take place in Bidhan Chandra College?