SEA College of Law is a private institution established in 2012. The college is situated in Bangalore in the state of Karnataka. SEA Law College is approved by the Bar Council of India (BCI) and is affiliated to Karnataka Law University.
The college offers two courses in the field of Law i.e. LLB and B.A. LLB for a duration of 3 years and 5 years respectively. The minimum eligibility required for the LLB course is a Graduation Degree, while a candidate shall pass in 10+2 examinations for admission to the B.A. LLB course. The selection of the candidates is purely merit-based.
S.E.A Law College, Bangalore, Karnataka Highlights
|Established| Institute Type||2012/ Private|
|Affiliated to||Karnataka State Law University|
|Courses Offered||LLB(3years), BA LLB(5 years)|
|Facilities||Academic, Campus Facilities|
S.E.A Law College, Bangalore, Karnataka Courses Offered
S.E.A Law College, Bangalore offers LLB and B.A.LLB course of which the details are tabulated below – Duration and Eligibility:
|LLB||Eligibility: A Graduation Degree in any discipline with 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Board (45% marks for reserved categories)
Candidates who have completed their graduation from open learning centres after completing their 10+2
Duration: 3 years
|BA LLB (Integrated)||Eligibility: Candidates securing 45% marks in PUC/10+2 and above for general category shall, 40% for SC/ST category
Duration: 5 years
S.E.A Law College, Bangalore, Karnataka Admissions
Admissions to SEA Law College is purely merit-based through candidates’ scores in their qualifying examinations.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website of SEA Group of Institutions @seaedu.ac.in
- Students need to register on the website and fill in the application form.
- Fill in the application form and select the course
- Upload the mandatory documents and submit the application form fees through online payment means.
- Submit the form and take a printout of the same for future references.
- 10th, 12th Mark Sheets
- 10th, 12th Passing Certificates
- Graduation Degree Certificates
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Size Photographs
- Domicile Certificate
- Reserved Category Certificates
S.E.A Law College, Bangalore, Karnataka Placements
S.E.A Law College provides internship opportunities to the students for some duration on a stipend basis. Students wishing to practice under Senior Lawyers are also acknowledged in the college, or students can continue with their further studies. Students after completing this course are eligible to become Civil Rights Investigators, Law Firm Administrators, Law Professors, Legal Editors, and Legal Recruiters, etc.
S.E.A Law College, Bangalore, Karnataka Facilities
SEA law College has various facilities to offer to its students and faculty members. Here are the facilities provided by the college:
- Library: The library of the college has over 50000 law books and law journals.
- Computer Centres: The college has computer labs with up-to-date computers for the students.
- Court Visits: The college organizes various court visits for the students so that they can understand the practicality of their course.
- Auditorium: The auditorium of the college is very large with a capacity of 1000 persons where various seminars and meetings are organised.
- Other Facilities: Workshops, Transport, Sports Facilities, Cafeteria, Seminar Halls, Conference Halls
S.E.A Law College, Bangalore, Karnataka Faculty
S.E.A Law College, Bangalore, Karnataka has well-qualified and experienced faculty members who have completed their LLM, B.A. LLB, and Ph.D. degrees.
Mrs. T.C. Triveni
- Designation: Lecturer
- Qualification - LLB, LLM
Mr. Ashoka Naika
- Designation: Lecturer
- Qualification BA, LLB, LLM
Read More: S.E.A Law College, Bangalore Faculty
S.E.A Law College, Bangalore, Karnataka FAQs
Ques. Does S.E.A Law College, Bangalore conduct any entrance examination for admission?
Ques. Is lateral Entry applicable in S.E.A Law College, Bangalore?
Ques. Does S.E.A Law College, Bangalore offer any scholarships?
Ques. Does S.E.A Law College, Bangalore follow the admission procedure of KSLU?
Ques. What percentage of relaxation is provided to the reserved category for admission to S.E.A Law College LLB course?
Ans. The minimum marks in the qualifying marks differ for reserved category candidates for admission to S.E.A Law College LLB course. The minimum percentage requirement is:
- 40% for SC/ST
- 44.5% and above shall be treated as 45% for GM and 39.5% and above shall be treated as 40% in case of SC/ST.