Bhavna Trust Junior & Degree College of Commerce & Science is a private institution established in 2003. The college is located in Shivaji Chowk, Opp Freeway, Deonar, Mumbai, Maharashtra State in about 15,000 sq. ft. area. The college is affiliated to the University of Mumbai.
Bhavna Trust Junior & Degree College of Commerce & Science offers 3 undergraduate courses across 4 streams like B.Sc., B.com, and BMS. The minimum eligibility required for admissions to the UG course is 10+2. The selection of the candidates is purely merit-based.
Bhavna Trust's Junior & Degree College of Commerce & Science, Mumbai, Maharashtra Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2003 | Private|
|Affiliated to||University of Mumbai|
|Courses Offered||B.Sc., B.com, and BMS|
|Campus Area||15,000 sq. ft.|
|Top Recruiters||Wipro, Accenture, ABP Group, HDFC Bank, etc.|
|Facilities||Library, Sports ground, Canteen, Medical Facilities, Audio-visual Room, Seminar Hall, Gym, etc.|
Bhavna Trust's Junior & Degree College of Commerce & Science, Mumbai, Maharashtra Courses Offered
The Bhavna Trust Trust's Junior & Degree College of Commerce & Science offers 3 undergraduate courses across 4 streams such as B.Sc., B.com, BMS courses for a duration of 3 years. The details of all courses are tabulated below:
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)||Computer Science and Information Technology||Must have passed the H.S.C. Exam of the Maharashtra State Board Secondary or equivalent with at least 45% of marks.|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||Accounting, Economics, Business Law, Taxation, Insurance|
|Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)||Management and Business studies|
Bhavna Trust's Junior & Degree College of Commerce & Science, Mumbai, Maharashtra Admissions
Bhavna Trust Junior & Degree College admission process is made totally online. First of all, candidates have to choose the course and apply for online admission. Admissions are provided to candidates on the basis of merit scores in their qualifying examinations.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates can apply on the official website @bhavnatrustscollege.com.
- Candidates need to register themselves with the necessary documents such as an HS mark sheet, passport size photo, Govt. Identity etc.
- Fill in the application form with all the details.
- Pay the registration fees through an online mode of payment.
- Submit the form after verifying the details and take the printout of the application form for further reference.
- Manual document verification will be done at the allotted college.
The following are the documents that are required at the time of counseling:
- Registration Slip.
- 10th & 12th Marksheets and certificates.
- Character Certificate
- 4 Passport Size Photographs
- Medical Certificate
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Payment Confirmation Slip
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
Bhavna Trust's Junior & Degree College of Commerce & Science, Mumbai, Maharashtra Placements
The Bhavna Trust Junior & Degree College also features a dedicated training and placement cell that aims to provide good placement opportunities to the students. The placement cell trains students for placement requirements like soft skill development, personal interview, Group Discussions, and aptitude solving.
The Bhavna Trust Junior & Degree College holds various campus drives for all undergraduate courses. The following Companies are Wipro, Accenture, ABP Group, HDFC Bank, etc.
Bhavna Trust's Junior & Degree College of Commerce & Science, Mumbai, Maharashtra Facilities
Bhavna Trust's Junior & Degree College of Commerce & Science provides the following facilities for student and faculty needs.
- Library: The college library contains various types of books for students. The library has 4798 books for all undergraduate courses. The library has subscribed to various periodical magazines both National and International, Journals and newspapers.
- Audio-visual Room: The Bhavna Trust Junior & Degree College provides An Audio visual Room for the students for conducting various seminars and presentations.
- Seminar Hall: The college has a seminar hall with Multimedia Video-Audio Visual and the latest LCD Projector Display for developing the personality skills of the candidates.
- Sports Ground: The college has a playground for playing cricket, football for the students. And also having indoor game facilities.
- Computer Lab: The college provides Computer Lab equipped with the latest P I5 processor-based workstations that are connected to the WINDOW Server with a Local Area Network. The students have access to excellent facilities complemented by 24-hour. broadband internet connectivity. 24 hrs Internet leased line with 8 Mbps (1:1) speed. Wi-fi system on the college campus.
- Medical Facilities: The college provides medical facilities for the students and also for faculties.
Bhavna Trust's Junior & Degree College of Commerce & Science, Mumbai, Maharashtra Faculty
Bhavna Trust's Junior & Degree College of Commerce & Science has very efficient and well-qualified faculty members. The faculty members are very approachable and provide academic help to the students all the time.
- Total Faculties are 29
- The total number of Assistant Professor is 10
Bhavna Trust's Junior & Degree College of Commerce & Science, Mumbai, Maharashtra FAQs
Ques. What are the contact details of the Bhavna Trust Junior & Degree College?
Ans. The address of the Bhavna Trust Junior & Degree College is Plot No. 5, Sunder Baug, Shivaji Chowk, Deonar, Mumbai – 400 088.
Contact Number: +91 72087 17932, +91 72087 17933
Ques. Does the Bhavna Trust Junior & Degree College provide scholarship facilities?
Ques. Are there any reservation policies for seats in Bhavna Trust Junior & Degree College?
Ques. What is the minimum attendance requirement for Bhavna Trust Junior & Degree College Semester-end examination?
Ques. Are these college Hostel Facilities available in Bhavna Trust Junior & Degree College?