School of Architecture - Vadodara Design Academy is a self-financed college was established in 2006. It sponsored by Amikrupa Education Trust, Anand. It is a unique initiative with well thought manifesto to impact Design Education focusing broad of Art-Technology and Management with a serve of relevance to people, place and time. The College campus is to be spread over 6.5 acre of lush green landscape with modest architectural language as an expression of a strong message of learning center.
- Located at Vadodara, Gujarat
- It is affiliated to Gujarat University, Ahmedabad
- It is approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- The library is growing up with the pace of demand and time. It has more than 1,500 books available
- It has more than 4,000 latest e-books in its shelves
- The Computer lab equipped with BIM platform having perpetual license of Autodesk solution set and faculty & students are privileged to have free license of Autodesk software & access to its education portal.
- The College lab is all set to Building Performance & Energy simulation setup through Design Builders, Ecotect etc. softwares.
The College offers numerous opportunities for scholarships to meritorious students every semester based on
- Overall Performance: Rs. 10,000
- Design studio rankers: Rs. 5,000
- Construction technology rankers: Rs. 5,000