Biyani Law College is situated in Jaipur, Rajasthan, and was established in 2014. It is approved by Bar Council India, Govt. of Rajasthan and affiliated to the University of Rajasthan. The college offers three programs in law.
Admission is based on marks obtained in 10+2 grade examinations and marks obtained in a bachelor’s degree.
Biyani Law College Highlights
Some of the key highlights about the Biyani Law College Jaipur, Rajasthan:
|Approved by||Bar Council of India|
|Entrance Exam||Biyani College Aptitude Test and Interview|
|Courses Offered||B.A-LL.B, LLB, LLM|
|Admission Criteria||Candidates should pass 10+2 grade from a recognised board|
|Facilities Available||Library, Auditorium, Computer Lab, Sports Facilities, Moot Court, Hostel|
Biyani Law College Courses Offered
Biyani Law College offers three courses as part of their law program. The details can be checked below:
|B.A-LL.B||Duration: 5 years
Eligibility: Candidates must passed with 50% in 10+2
|LL.B||Duration: 3 years
Eligibility: Candidates must passed graduation with 45% of marks in Bachelors/Masters Degree in (Science, Arts, Humanities, Commerce)
|LL.M||Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: Candidates must graduated with 55% in LLB
Read More: Biyani Law College Courses & Fees
Biyani Law College Admissions
The admission process is done entirely online and is based on the Biyani College aptitude test and interview. The details can be obtained in the brochure & prospectus.
How to apply?
Steps to be followed:
- Candidates need to apply online on the college’s website at “Apply Online”.
- After filling the necessary details online and paying the application fees, students need to upload the documents necessary (as per qualifying examinations) and choose the courses available.
- Based on the marks obtained in the qualifying exams, a list of students will be prepared for appearing in the aptitude test.
- After writing the aptitude test and interview, a merit list will be prepared.
- Admission will be offered based on the rank obtained in the merit list.
- Students need to download the admission form, fill in the details and take the documents necessary along with fee payment proof (DD/Cheque) for manual verification.
- Seats will be confirmed only upon completion of the aptitude test, interview followed by manual verification.
Biyani Law College Placements
Placement and Training Cell provides assistance to students in inculcating legal practices and career establishment. They help students in learning the right practices and choosing the correct position. Some of these are as follows:
- Career Guidance Workshops
- Moot Courts which include national/state-level competitions and Case Studies
- Entrepreneurship Development Cell
- Internship Opportunities
- Seminars and Exchange Programs
- Court Visits - Session Court/High Court
- Bar Council Enrolment
Biyani Law College Scholarships
Scholarships are awarded to students with merit and to those who are in the minority or in the EWS section. Some of the scholarships awarded are as follows:
- Merit Scholarship
- Biyani Shikshan Samiti Scholarship
- Post-Metric Scholarship
- Alumni Student Scholarship (For girls who completed UG from Biyani Girls College and join PG in any of Biyani Colleges)
Biyani Law College Facilities
Several facilities are available to cater to both academic and non-academic needs of students. Some of these are as follows:
- Library with over 1000 books and multimedia room
- Moot Court Room to organise moot courts for students and for competitions
- Computer Lab with over 100 up-to-date systems
- Sports which include both indoor and outdoor stadiums
Biyani Law College Faculty
Biyani Law College has experienced professors who have several years of experience of legal practice themselves and undergo faculty development programs.
Dr. B.D. Rawat – Director & Principal
- There are nine lecturers with PhD
- A total of 13 professors teaching various subjects
Biyani Law College FAQs
Ques. What are the accommodation facilities at Biyani Law College?
Ans. There are hostel facilities available for only girls as of now but students reviews that the mess facility is good and hygienic.
Ques. What are the fees for the different courses available at Biyani Law College?
Ans. The fee for each course is different and details of which can be checked here:
- LLB – 25000 1st year
- BA.LLB – 8000 1st year
- LLM - 40000 1st year
Ques. What documents are required for verification at Biyani Law College?
Ans. Aptitude & Interview scorecard, Class 10 & 12 certificates and mark sheet, ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card), Seven passport size photographs, Caste Certificate (if applicable), PwD Certificate (if applicable), TC, Migration, M.P Domicile, Income Certificate (SC/ST/OBC), Undertaking Form, Declaration Form.
Ques. Are the aptitude exams compulsory for admission in Biyani Law College?
Ans. The aptitude test and interview are compulsory after meeting the eligibility criteria. Aptitude is not necessary under management quota (based on the committee’s decision) but has increased fees.
Ques. How to reach Biyani Law College?
Ans. The college is around 32-36 km from both train station and airport, 10 km from Kalwar outside Jaipur.